OT Theme Park Tickets And Which Ones To Go To In, Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 5, 2010
Myself and a few others from my team in the UK are coming to watch worlds this year. We are flying out the thursday when ICU begins, so obviously we have our plan of our adventure holiday sorted for the first few days watching worlds. After that we are spending the last 3-4 days in orlando, then going to miami for 1 week.

What i want to know is which are the best park to go to and the best place to buy tickets. We are looking to do 1 park (i.e Universal, islands of adventure, bush gardens etc.) then 1 water park. which is the best water park? Are there any bundles of tickets that we can get 1 park and then 1 water park?

thanks

Myself and a few others from my team in the UK are coming to watch worlds this year. We are flying out the thursday when ICU begins, so obviously we have our plan of our adventure holiday sorted for the first few days watching worlds. After that we are spending the last 3-4 days in orlando, then going to miami for 1 week.

What i want to know is which are the best park to go to and the best place to buy tickets. We are looking to do 1 park (i.e Universal, islands of adventure, bush gardens etc.) then 1 water park. which is the best water park? Are there any bundles of tickets that we can get 1 park and then 1 water park?

thanks

You can buy a combo ticket for Universal/Islands of Adventure. A local grocery store (Publix) has those combo tickets at a reduced price I believe. Buying at the gate will be the most expensive, but they may have some deals going on (look online for the deals and pre purchase). Depending on where you are staying in Orlando, the hotel may be able to help you get tickets also. Just beware there are scammers that try and sell theme park tickets - and if it seems to good to be true, it usually is:) Busch Gardens may have a deal online also...I know they have a deal pay for a day- go all year - but since you live in the UK that probably wont work.

Water Parks - there is Wet N Wild in Orlando...since its preseason, they may have some deals.
There is a water park right next to Busch Gardens, and I know you can buy a combo ticket for the water park and Busch Gardens.

I so want to go to the Wizarding World theme park!
Busch Gardens is really nice. They have a lot of roller coasters (if you're into them). They have animals and safari rides and there is a water oark right next to it like stated above. I've been to both Busch Gardens and they are great!

Or you could go to Cocoa Beach for the day :). It's free, fun and only 30 minutes away!

Or you could go to Cocoa Beach for the day :). It's free, fun and only 30 minutes away!

The beach is always fun! New Smyrna Beach is about 45 minutes away...Daytona about an hour from Orlando. Daytona has more of the touristy type things though.

i live in florida and have been to disney alot,
if you like rides: magic kingdom has the most by far
animal kingdom has prolly one of the best rollercoasters (mnt everest)
epcot is prolly the coolest park bc it has many different "countries" in it and good rides
mgm really only has two good rides- but they are the best two rides. (rock n roller coaster & tower of terror)

hope this helps

thanks everyone for their posts, well at the moment i think were considering universal, islands of adventure or busch gardens. I competed at worlds last year and did all the disney stuff as it was included in the package. We also did universal too but i wouldnt mind doing that again. We have to really decide between 1 park thoug, so which would you say would be the best out of them 3? We are also deciding between which water park to go to. Which do you guys think is the best water park?

thanks everyone for their posts, well at the moment i think were considering universal, islands of adventure or busch gardens. I competed at worlds last year and did all the disney stuff as it was included in the package. We also did universal too but i wouldnt mind doing that again. We have to really decide between 1 park thoug, so which would you say would be the best out of them 3? We are also deciding between which water park to go to. Which do you guys think is the best water park?

Busch Gardens is in Tampa, which is about an hour and a half drive from Orlando. If you need to stay in Orlando, then I would say Islands of Adventure - can't go wrong with Harry Potter! If you can travel to Tampa, then Busch Gardens, since they have Shrieka (roller coatster), and have other good rides, and animals lol. If you go to Busch Gardens, then the water park is right next door. If you stay in Orlando, then Wet N Wild is a fun water park, not far from Universal. It just depends on your travel plans on which one you pick - but I think you would enjoy either one.

Back