OT Theme Park Tickets And Which Ones To Go To In, Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
thanks everyone for their posts, well at the moment i think were considering universal, islands of adventure or busch gardens. I competed at worlds last year and did all the disney stuff as it was included in the package. We also did universal too but i wouldnt mind doing that again. We have to really decide between 1 park thoug, so which would you say would be the best out of them 3? We are also deciding between which water park to go to. Which do you guys think is the best water park?

I'm pretty sure that you can get into both universal and islands of adventure with one ticket. So you reallly don't need to choose between the two.

I'm pretty sure that you can get into both universal and islands of adventure with one ticket. So you reallly don't need to choose between the two.

You have to buy a combo ticket (park to park) for both parks. They are 2 seperate parks. Buying a ticket just for IOA wont get you into Universal unless you buy a combo ticket - or park to park ticket which is more expensive (but a better deal) than buying a single park ticket. If you do go to IOA or Universal look online as they have specials going on - and you can add Wet n Wild.

thanks everyone, i think we may have decided on Islands of adventure, we are still deciding on the water park still though, but we are leaning towards typhoon lagoon.

im saving my money and not going to any of them. id much rather be sitting outside by the allstar resort pool all day or the swan and dolphin pool

im saving my money and not going to any of them. id much rather be sitting outside by the allstar resort pool all day or the swan and dolphin pool

me too but were not staying in the allstar resort this year. Saving money and staying in a villa.

Back