All-Star Theroadtoworlds.com Website

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley I really hate to bump this, but as opposed to asking this in a random thread.. is there any way to edit teams/gyms? I was trying to add some information about teams and gyms and there's no way to save any information.

I noticed there's a bid missing from Cheer Tech (12/2) because CJA declined their At-Large bid and it was passed down to Rock Starz Allstars Diamonds (Sm Sr 5). Also, Ultimate Athletics Prodigy received an At-Large bid in Large Coed, but they have decided to compete in Medium Coed now, so they have to earn a bid in that division, but I don't know if there's some way to change that they don't have a bid in Medium Coed? Because like this weekend at Jamfest, it said they had an At-Large bid in Medium Coed, but they don't.

Ashley I really hate to bump this, but as opposed to asking this in a random thread.. is there any way to edit teams/gyms? I was trying to add some information about teams and gyms and there's no way to save any information.

I noticed there's a bid missing from Cheer Tech (12/2) because CJA declined their At-Large bid and it was passed down to Rock Starz Allstars Diamonds (Sm Sr 5). Also, Ultimate Athletics Prodigy received an At-Large bid in Large Coed, but they have decided to compete in Medium Coed now, so they have to earn a bid in that division, but I don't know if there's some way to change that they don't have a bid in Medium Coed? Because like this weekend at Jamfest, it said they had an At-Large bid in Medium Coed, but they don't.

There's sort of a way for me to do it, but not from the front end. I can fix those. Thanks for letting me know.

So what happens to an At-large bid when a team subsequently receives a partial or full paid bid?

So according to the site Shooting Stars will be at Athletic Championships on 1/26, someone better take video this time. its like the one and only team ive been dying to see since their showcase. anyone going to this??

How do I move a team from small coed to restricted coed if its not available? A team at Xtreme spirit went to restricted.

I've limited some features (like removing teams) from regular users. Feel free to PM me the team and I can remove them. Possibly from the database since they are no longer in a worlds division.

I added Maverick Diamonds to the ASC competition this upcoming weekend because they were originally on the schedule, but now they no longer are (guessing since they got a full paid bid), so if you could remove them, that would be great. :)

I've made some tweaks to the website that should help with some of these issues. There's a concept of active/inactive bids. Active bids show up on the bid page and next to a team's name on a competition page. Inactive bids are bids that are declined, upgraded etc.

The best solution for the Ultimate Prodigy issue was to mark their bid as "inactive". They received one in large coed, but it's basically inactive since they're now medium and going for a new one. It won't show up next to their name when they're listed at future events

If you visit a team's page, you can see their bid history. For example, Cheetahs upgraded, but you can still see their AL Bid:
http://localhost:49440/Gyms/ViewTeam.aspx?TeamId=24

Shooting Stars doesn't have an active bid so they don't show up on the bid page, but they did receive a bid they declined:
http://localhost:49440/Gyms/ViewTeam.aspx?TeamId=52

And the Prodigy example I mentioned:

Ultimate Athletics Prodigy

is Cheer Extreme not attending cheersport nationals this year???? whens their next big competition if anyone knows

Is there any way you can add the ability for users to delete a team from the list of participants if they were added and are no longer competing? Also, when you try to edit/add team names there is no button to click to submit changes..

P.S. LOVE THIS SITE.

Back