All-Star Things I Am Over This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am over level 5 atheletes crossing down to lower level teams to "stack" them.... (especially boys...really iritates me)
And then boasting about how they won
"who the hell cares nationals" and think they are the bomb.....
goes back to the Amen for Integrity.......

Sloppiness. The usual post-competition complaints (They shouldn't have won, they dropped- were their elements harder than yours-well yeah, I mean we straight up 5 stunts on a large team of 36 in level 5 and overall they were cleaner, but-then shut up) or (They win ALL THE TIME- Well, do they have harder elements than you and are they cleaner-well yeah but-then shut up). You are having a debate about legalities/some aspect of cheer and people tell you to stop thinking so much. Obvious questions that can be answered with 5 seconds of google. People who constantly feel 'wronged' or that people are 'out to get a gym'. Just because I disagree with you or don't like such and such aspect of your routine/uniform/style doesn't mean I'm contemplating kidnapping your girls and offering them up as sacrifices or going to enslave your boys to make me a sandwich. It's not that personal. We don't hate you as much as your ego needs us to.

LOVE that!

"how did ABC win, didnt they have a fall." they scored higher smart one.

"they won because the judges like them more." obviously they did since they won.

"they won because of the name on the uniform." not true, not all uniforms have names on them.

We
I am over level 5 atheletes crossing down to lower level teams to "stack" them.... (especially boys...really iritates me)
And then boasting about how they won
"who the hell cares nationals" and think they are the bomb.....
goes back to the Amen for Integrity.......

well if you think about it, level 5 cheerleaders that cross down to lower levels doesnt really mean anything, b/c if they go down to a level 3 team they can only do level 3 techniques. Its not like they are throwing standing fulls or anything. they have to do the same techniques as anyone else, and its not like they are better than anyone on the lower level because they are all doing the same thing, IMO dont get me wrong i use to think the same way until i came to realize that they are doing the same techniques as everyone else on the team. IMO just saying !

When level 5 teams throw a ton of standing backs to fulls... then a big group of kids stand up, so if anyone touches down, you won't see it. Just bugs me idk why

Not saying they shouldn't do it.....they shouldn't be so cocky about it ....and there is a differnce of a boy that can throw a double double and a boy that just learned a room hspring tuck in technique
We

well if you think about it, level 5 cheerleaders that cross down to lower levels doesnt really mean anything, b/c if they go down to a level 3 team they can only do level 3 techniques. Its not like they are throwing standing fulls or anything. they have to do the same techniques as anyone else, and its not like they are better than anyone on the lower level because they are all doing the same thing, IMO dont get me wrong i use to think the same way until i came to realize that they are doing the same techniques as everyone else on the team. IMO just saying !

Latest posts

Back