All-Star Things I Am Over This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think so, but at least it would be something new.

As long as it scores well and it hits what pleases the fans doesn't matter. You can go big and drop and not win or you can hit the scoresheet, do what is necessary, and win.

Personally I don't care about being popular, I care about winning. Whether CEA does tick tocks every year for the next 20 years or not, if they win with them then I can't fault them for it.

Cheerleadings like fashion..

So help me god if I see any neon bathing suits on the beach anytime soon I'm boycotting the fashion industry for at least a year! (if you're fairly young this might go over your head, i'm not sure)

Oh shoot here he goes!!! ;)

1. Georgia Allstars proclaiming their back-really thanks I didnt notice the sea of right hands in the air when you guys performed
2. 360 ball ups-seriously make up your own moves...
3. Teams calling each other out in their music-ugh yeah they tol ur title you wantit back eir trannys we got it
4. 2x2 videos...ugh they clog up my youtube accounts -_- and Im not even subscribed...rude
5. tick tocks...especially when the flyer does 8-cool your bases must really like you
6. Bizzare scoring-when team A drops half their pyramid and still ends up in the top spot
7. The whole CEA vs. WCSS vs. F5 battle- I hope they all tie for 4th -_- sorry
8. The rays winning everything lol ;)
9. EVERYONE OWNING THE THRONE...SERIOUSLY KILL ME

wish i could shimmy this a million times!!!!!

im tired of announcers dragging out awards... like free stuff, jump competition, dance party, sit and wait, 5 minutes to announce 2nd and 1st... like i understand they are often waiting on their scores... i just hate waiting

dont 4get Jammy!!!!

As long as it scores well and it hits what pleases the fans doesn't matter. You can go big and drop and not win or you can hit the scoresheet, do what is necessary, and win.

Personally I don't care about being popular, I care about winning. Whether CEA does tick tocks every year for the next 20 years or not, if they win with them then I can't fault them for it.

I don't fault them for doing it, I just don't like it. I get what they're doing. I don't think any team thinks about pleasing fans when they choreograph a stunt. I appreciate teams that can win year after year w/ a different stunt/routine everytime. Imo sr elite is just taking the easy route by doing the same thing every year. It seems like they don't set any goals...like ok we won worlds w/ this routine, lets do the same routine next year so we can win worlds again.. I have more respect for gyms that bring something new to the table each year.

I don't fault them for doing it, I just don't like it. I get what they're doing. I don't think any team thinks about pleasing fans when they choreograph a stunt. I appreciate teams that can win year after year w/ a different stunt/routine everytime. Imo sr elite is just taking the easy route by doing the same thing every year. It seems like they don't set any goals...like ok we won worlds w/ this routine, lets do the same routine next year so we can win worlds again.. I have more respect for gyms that bring something new to the table each year.

Is doing 8 double tick tocks really "taking the easy route"? Doing a double tick tock is not the same thing as doing a single tick tock. Show me 5 other teams that are doing 8 double tick tocks this year and then you can say that you are sick of seeing it. Until then it just seems like you are hating on CEA rather than listing things that you are tired of seeing.

Is doing 8 double tick tocks really "taking the easy route"? Doing a double tick tock is not the same thing as doing a single tick tock. Show me 5 other teams that are doing 8 double tick tocks this year and then you can say that you are sick of seeing it. Until then it just seems like you are hating on CEA rather than listing things that you are tired of seeing.

I expected to get a comment like this. No hating here. They have been tik toking for years. They better be hitting whatever tik tok they put in the air, whether it's a double, triple or quadruple. There are many teams doing double tik toks this year..just not double stretch tik toks. I'm just tired of seeing them do the same thing every year. That is all.

I am not sure how it is the easy way out. They did have a couple rough routines at the beginning of the year, so it is obviously difficult for them. I think if you saw absolute mastery every time (not the occasional drop OR the rough ones at the beginning of the year) you could say it was the easy way. BUT, even with the 'easy way' it doesn't take a bazooka to kill a fly, just a fly swatter.

I am not sure how it is the easy way out. They did have a couple rough routines at the beginning of the year, so it is obviously difficult for them. I think if you saw absolute mastery every time (not the occasional drop OR the rough ones at the beginning of the year) you could say it was the easy way. BUT, even with the 'easy way' it doesn't take a bazooka to kill a fly, just a fly swatter.

You're right. The routine isn't a piece of cake for them. They do add difficulty each year but something about the repetitiveness of their routines erk me. I just don't like their style & there prob isn't a soul that cares what I think, but it is what I think & it's not going to change. I'm not taking away from their talent because they are amazing but I'm bored.

You're right. The routine isn't a piece of cake for them. They do add difficulty each year but something about the repetitiveness of their routines erk me. I just don't like their style & there prob isn't a soul that cares what I think, but it is what I think & it's not going to change. I'm not taking away from their talent because they are amazing but I'm bored.
Just curious.... What program are you fond of? Since you don't respect a program that uses similar elements from year to year, who doesn't do that? (BTW I am setting you up)

Back