All-Star This Team Really Loves Senior Elite...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now everybody feels bad? What happened to being completely angry and ready to cut those kids? Before the situation surfaced, almost everyone was ready to send that team to cheer jail. Overreaction much? :cow:
i'm not saying your post was directed at specifically me (unless it was idk?) but i wasn't ready to cut them & i wasn't angry i didn't even post in this thread i just laughed when i saw it on facebook & i feel bad they ripped them off cause if that was me i'd be pissed.

Just got off the phone with the coach of this team... she was on the verge of tears and explained the situation to me. They had never used custom music before, and this year actually paid a company almost $700 for a track, and this is what they got. She got the music only hours before competing and didn't want to pull her kids because competition fees wouldn't be returned so she did was she thought was best. She and I had a wonderful conversation and came to an understanding that she needs to get her money back and have different music in the future.

This breaks my heart.... whoever you are out there who hustled this program for $700 bucks, you've got an angry coach and some serious trouble comin your way. Good luck!

Well that is just terrible!! As amusing as it was, now knowing the coaches story makes me angry...poor thing. Paid 700 bucks to be humiliated :( Hopefully she'll out whomever sold it to her so that he/she will no longer be able to do that...

Now everybody feels bad? What happened to being completely angry and ready to cut those kids? Before the situation surfaced, almost everyone was ready to send that team to cheer jail. Overreaction much? :cow:

Actually I got the impression that everyone thought their coach needed to be set straight and that they felt bad for the kids...We obviously know it's not their fault.

I also didn't get the impression anyone was angry...they just thought it was funny

Powerwheels_wheelie.gif
[/url][/IMG]

Actually I got the impression that everyone thought their coach needed to be set straight and that they felt bad for the kids...We obviously know it's not their fault.

I also didn't get the impression anyone was angry...they just thought it was funny
In my opinion it was an overreaction nonetheless..I wonder how many cheer extreme athletes or coaches posted? Because they're the only ones with any right to be upset about it..everyone else seems to be making fun of/laughing at an unaware team and coach.

what is the significance of this 2A video ???

You could watch and understand...or you can ignore it take note that the person I quoted and I had discussed a team and I was asking her if this may have been the team that she mentioned...:)

In my opinion it was an overreaction nonetheless..I wonder how many cheer extreme athletes or coaches posted? Because they're the only ones with any right to be upset about it..everyone else seems to be making fun of/laughing at an unaware team and coach.

Actually any parents of the athletes whose music was ripped off have a right to be upset too...considering they are the ones who paid for it ultimately. Everyone INITIALLY was laughing at a team bc of their coaches decision UNTIL they found out what happened. I think you're the one overreacting...settle down Beavis :chillpill:

Wow hearing that they paid for a mix and this is what they got is just sad. The part that made me sad for them before wasn't that it was used music from other teams but that the used music was so poorly put together that it didn't fit. Heck I would have rather them just take CEA SE's mix from last year and just use that then the one they paid for. I hope that this gym gets their money back and that they let others know to NEVER get music from that person ever again.

You could watch and understand...or you can ignore it take note that the person I quoted and I had discussed a team and I was asking her if this may have been the team that she mentioned...:)
you could read this and understand that I did watch the video and I didnt hear anything wrong with their music.. if I missed the significance of the video because their music has something obnoxiously stolen from another team that I missed MY BAD... dont be so rude.

you could read this and understand that I did watch the video and I didnt hear anything wrong with their music.. if I missed the significance of the video because their music has something obnoxiously stolen from another team that I missed MY BAD... dont be so rude.

Their dance was Senior Elite's dance cut from last year. I thought that before the one video was put on youtube that this was the team the thread was about because I read about it on facebook or twitter that there was a SC team that had something CEA in it and this is the team.

Latest posts

Back