All-Star This Team Really Loves Senior Elite...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Their dance was Senior Elite's dance cut from last year. I thought that before the one video was put on youtube that this was the team the thread was about because I read about it on facebook or twitter that there was a SC team that had something CEA in it and this is the team.
well thanks for a normal straight forward anwer.. something must have cut me off or I got distracted because I honestly didnt even hear or notice it haha Im gunna go watch it again

I feel so bad for that coach. I don't understand why she didn't jut have them do it to counts or something though. That honestly seems like a better alternative than using that music.

you could read this and understand that I did watch the video and I didnt hear anything wrong with their music.. if I missed the significance of the video because their music has something obnoxiously stolen from another team that I missed MY BAD... dont be so rude.

...I wasn't being rude. Hence the smiley. You are either unfamiliar with SE's music from last year or did not watch enough of the video...as the dance track is so very obviously similar.

Now please stop being rude.

What would be even BETTER is if the coach let you know EXACTLY who it was so that everybody else can know, and the word can get out that these people were swindled out of $700 for a completely ripped off mix from such-and-such person. *polishes pitchfork*

I was thinking the same thing! :chestbump:

I know exactly what calling out means because its what I just did to you. You did try and call me out, you inferred that I was mean and I took that as you saying that I am a bad instructor which I am not. AGAIN there was no reason for me pull the coach aside because their music did NOT affect their overall score/impression. No where in the rules does it say not to use other teams music. You werent there you don't know what else I wrote, so again your talking out of your bum. But since this is obviously SUCH a big deal to you I'm gonna let you know that this school in particular recieved the highest possible score from me.

Shimmy for you and shimmy for Sadie..

Latest posts

Back