All-Star Throwback Videos!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2007 (our old gym) - my daughter was 11 and they won cheersport nationals :) The cheersport routine was much better(same routine with a few changes) but I don't have that uploaded on the computer. She does the back extension roll back tuck at the beginning/last tumbling pass. Flys middle of pyramid. It was a REALLY big moment for them at cheersport.

This has to be one of my favourite dances of all time. Not even being sarcastic, that was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
At the time it was the best dance in the gym. We all loved it. Now I look back at it and after I get over the fact that I made the worst faces ever, I think it was a pretty legendary dance for its time.

SIT DOWN TRACY.

Haha so you know the story behind the whole sit down Tracy, this was Teals second performance of the day. When they competed ESPN did not have cameras set up so they had them do the routine a second time. We all thought this was the best time to video since NONE of us was able to the first time. We began video taping and Mackenzie Rutans Mom was jumping up and down as if this was the first time she had ever seen them and kept standing in view of the Moms next to me video. It has brought us many laughs now but no matter what Teal was the deal that year for sure :)

Back