All-Star To Be Continued...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The not being able to stay with family will be very hurtful to my family. My Dad, Step Mom, Brother, and Sister in law all live in Dallas. I honestly have close family in the majority of the major cities in Texas. :(

I am also hearing that Varsity is 100% STP. Which would be fine if they offered discounts instead of upcharging hotel prices.
If you look at the housing website it doesn't look like the all have required stays just the big ones....it does however look like they all have options to book through Varsity.....I am confused though on what the difference is between a Passkey event and one that requires a stay is
cheer-pages

If you look at the housing website it doesn't look like the all have required stays just the big ones....it does however look like they all have options to book through Varsity.....I am confused though on what the difference is between a Passkey event and one that requires a stay is
cheer-pages
Lower rates?? Right ...that’s not always true!

I know this isn't a Stay to Play thread, and I did read through that one, but it looks like some rules are changing so I'm a bit confused. This is actually my first year doing allstar (...at 25 years old ugh) and my main concern is paying for hotel rooms at competitions, though the only one that would probably be necessary would be NCA if we attended. My original plan was to book through Sheraton because my best friend, who I'm cheering with, works at that hotel chain and gets solid discounts...but I don't see that as one of the approved exemptions. So would this mean we'd still have to book through STP?

Man, you hear about all the expenses with allstar but don't really see it until you join in and BOY it's a lot of things that add up very quickly. Those of you parents who have been paying for years, bless your heart and soul and the love you have for your kids because at this point I don't even know if I love myself enough to pay all this money haha.

From a friend Worlds and summit are now Stay To play. :(

Just jumping in with a how are they going to do that question. We’ve been shut out of resort space at UCA HS Nationals in the past. Is there enough Disney space available or are they going to open to other hotels and lose some of the all-inclusive Disney feel?

Back