All-Star Top Gun Angels

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only thing that would make this better would be an announcement that lady jags were going large! I would love if the Jag name was reserved for the large division.

The only thing that would make this better would be an announcement that lady jags were going large! I would love if the Jag name was reserved for the large division.
Wait, what do you mean reserved for large teams, every TG team is "Jags", that's the gym's mascot if you will. It's like every Cali team is "Bullets".

I thought there was a team based called lady jags and the mascot for the gyms were based off of animals in the cat genre? Maybe I'm completely wrong.
Sorry, not sure exactly what you are saying, but every team at the Naples and Miami gyms are Jags, I would assume Orlando would be the same as well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I thought there was a team based called lady jags and the mascot for the gyms were based off of animals in the cat genre? Maybe I'm completely wrong.
I think you're combining TG and Cheer Athletics. Cheer Athletics has team names all based off cats(one of them being jags) but TG's mascot is exclusively jags.

Back