All-Star Top Gun Angels

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, not sure exactly what you are saying, but every team at the Naples and Miami gyms are Jags, I would assume Orlando would be the same as well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I've always wondered whether the Naples location adopted the jaguar theme (not mascot), especially even more so now because their first Worlds team coming from that location is called "Fierce 5" (previously a Senior Restricted 5 team). I guess Jaguars are fierce? Lol.

As for Orlando, their Worlds teams seem to have adopted an Angelic Realm theme? I.e. Angels, Guardians etc. except for iLadies (OO5 was previously just i5 before Omar's passing)

Having said that, I'd expect all worlds teams to have the word "jaguars", "jags" or just the jaguar purr sound effect in their music regardless of their team names (like how OO5 does).

Speaking of Worlds teams, wow.... from 3 to 7 this year?
Miami:
1.) TGLC - Large Coed
2.) Lady Jags - Medium Senior
3.) OO5 - International Open Coed

Naples:
1.) Fierce 5 - Small Senior

Orlando:
1.) Angels - Small Senior
2.) Guardians - Medium Coed
3.) iLadies - International Open

I've always wondered whether the Naples location adopted the jaguar theme (not mascot), especially even more so now because their first Worlds team coming from that location is called "Fierce 5" (previously a Senior Restricted 5 team). I guess Jaguars are fierce? Lol.

As for Orlando, their Worlds teams seem to have adopted an Angelic Realm theme? I.e. Angels, Guardians etc. except for iLadies (OO5 was previously just i5 before Omar's passing)

Having said that, I'd expect all worlds teams to have the word "jaguars", "jags" or just the jaguar purr sound effect in their music regardless of their team names (like how OO5 does).

Miami:
1.) TGLC - Large Coed

Naples:

Orlando:
Fierce 5 has been called that for a couple years now, they've just been R5. But yeah, all (at least from what I have seen) of the Naples teams have the gym-wide "Jaguar Nation" voiceover that the Miami teams have every year as well. And looking at the uniforms for the Orlando gym, they do have the Jag pawprint on them.

Miami:
1.) TGLC - Large Coed

Naples:

Orlando:

I think since OA previously had Angels as their small senior team name - and that was the team name for that team since the beginning they just kept it. I am not sure about any of the other names they have chosen. IAG may get a different name, I know they just used that name as a starting point - but as of now that seems to be what it is being called.

OA had the Angels because their gym theme was baseball teams (Yankees, Royals, Rays, ect.). It seems like they kept Angels but with a twist by adding Guardians. Kinda sounds almost "mythical".

Back