All-Star Top Gun Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter doesn't cheer at ucf. so it won't be a problem lol she isn't a flyer. She used to cheer at another college but is transferring.
As far as I know I don't think anyone from ucf will be

Last edited by a moderator:
i would be surprised if a lot or any of ucf cheerleaders crossed over and did both.. the amount of time alone put into the ucf cheer season plus weekend games, i cant imagine them having time for all stars.

During college or before college (since UCF is a UCA school)?

During. They have a lot of all stars make their squad.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

i would be surprised if a lot or any of ucf cheerleaders crossed over and did both.. the amount of time alone put into the ucf cheer season plus weekend games, i cant imagine them having time for all stars.
I am sure TG/OA not recruiting UCF cheerleaders , but with UCF only offering "Coed" offering opportunities only for Female "flyers" This IAG5 is an opportunity for girls who do not fit that profile or even go to that school. central Florida has many colleges and other universities with aged out athletes who for the Love of this sport want to continue :cheering: I know it can be done ... hey look at UofL/Gymtyme and that's just one of many universities with successful programs/partnerships with an all star gym.

Sorry I haven't been back to chime in, I'm actually in Orlando right now. Some of the Miami staff members went up today to assist at the level 5 evaluations and to see the progress of the new facilities. I'll be able to answer more questions and give definitive statements on everything that's going on tomorrow evening. We are beyond excited to be offering a third city to the Jaguar Nation, just meeting the awesome athletes and new staff members who are so eager to learn and adapt to our way of thinking and how we operate has been a whirlwind of emotions. Miami, Southwest and Orlando...Long live the JAGUAR NATION!

Yes ACE but no All-Girl :(

:(

I didn't realize that. Cait and I attended an evaluation they had (several years ago) and there were tons of all star athletes in attendance. Mike Pare (former UK) was mostly running it. Why would they not have all stars on the all girl team?

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

I didn't realize that. Cait and I attended an evaluation they had (several years ago) and there were tons of all star athletes in attendance. Mike Pare (former UK) was mostly running it. Why would they not have all stars on the all girl Pretty sure I saw Camille in the pic from top gun tryouts and she liked the intstagram pic of it

She meant ucf does not have an all girl team - just coed. There are a few ex all star girls that go to ucf that can't cheer at ucf since they aren't flyers. So can cheer on IAG team as an alternative. Ucf coed does have ex all star cheerleaders - but cheering at ucf one would not continue to do allstars I'm sure due to their demanding college cheer schedule. If that was the confusion :)

She meant ucf does not have an all girl team - just coed. There are a few ex all star girls that go to ucf that can't cheer at ucf since they aren't flyers. So can cheer on IAG team as an alternative. Ucf coed does have ex all star cheerleaders - but cheering at ucf one would not continue to do allstars I'm sure due to their demanding college cheer schedule. If that was the confusion :)

Ahhhh. Gotcha.

I didn't realize that. Cait and I attended an evaluation they had (several years ago) and there were tons of all star athletes in attendance. Mike Pare (former UK) was mostly running it. Why would they not have all stars on the all girl team?

They do not have an all girl cheer squad at ucf

Back