All-Star Top Gun Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So will the move to the new building that OA announced still be happening? Will Top Gun be out of the new location or will the still be in the old building?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yes. The move is still happening. As a matter of fact, we should be starting there when practice starts up... or at least that's what they have told us. It's going to be an AMAZING new facility!

If Tumble Tech doesn't have an IOC6 and if Brandon doesn't go through with Steel, I might just have to make the hour and a half drive for IAG5 ;)

Top gun international all girl 5. Has group on Facebook - if interested search to be added for information about joining the team.
Meeting June 6 - time and place TBD. If interested get added to the FB group for additional info :)

Top gun orlando
Youth 1
Senior 1
Senior 1 (east)
Youth 2
Junior 2
Senior 2
Senior 2 (east)
Youth 3
Junior 3
Senior 3
Junior 4
Senior coed 4
R5
Worlds pool
Iag5 tba

I always forget that they already have a 2nd location in Naples. Never hear about them. Weren't they the ones that still had the ollddd TG uniforms?

Are any of the teams I recognize from that location? Like YOSO or someone thats not large coed but is on my radar lol

What does worlds pool mean? Theyre not sure of the division?
Its the level 5 athletes eligible for a worlds team, so they put them together in a "pool" for a little while to practice until they decide how they will split them up into Worlds team(s) (small all girl/coed, etc.)

Are any of the teams I recognize from that location? Like YOSO or someone thats not large coed but is on my radar lol
They have a restricted team called Fierce 5? I believe or something like that. They've competed at the Summit. Yoso is from Miami.

Its the level 5 athletes eligible for a worlds team, so they put them together in a "pool" for a little while to practice until they decide how they will split them up into Worlds team(s) (small all girl/coed, etc.)

A TG SmCo and SSAG would be fierce!! OA technique with TG innovation? Um... yes please.

Back