All-Star Top Gun Uniform Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

listen i don't mean to be rude, but they ARE the ones who performed in them (comfortably according to people in this thread)..

1. Everyone who competes in a competition expects pictures to be taken of them, and TG is certainly no stranger to national publicity.
2. How long have you been on this board...lol? You should know most people like to watch videos and look at pics of cheerleading....
3. Hopefully the point made will cause them to reconsider their uniform prior to their next competition.

1. YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
2. YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
3. YOU. DON'T. KNOW. ME!

OH....BTW.....YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!! LET'S BE REAL, I HAVE MORE SHIMMIES :)

okay, i'm not going to point fingers, i'm not going to use vulgar language, but i am going to say it as it is. These are ATHLETES people, not circus freaks or exotic pole dancers, and not even gymnasts (by the wording of this I am going to clarify, I'm not saying gymnasts aren't athletes, but cheerleaders are not gymnasts) just like any sport, athletes should be clothed according to the skills they will be performing. if you have to constantly be tugging here and there and putting the uni back to where it's supposed to fit, thats a big sign that maybe they shouldnt be wearing it. we dont wear uniforms to see how many heads we can turn, honestly, the uniforms dont even matter. we are judged on the skills we perform, not what we perform in, and if athletes are wearing something that no longer allows them to perform their skills properly, then i think these coaches need to think over their decisions. we are looking to prove we're a sport, not get another headliner of "scantily dressed cheerleaders raise eyebrows". i understand trends change and develop, but this? this is not a trend. this is disgusting. i for one would much rather see the pleated skirt come back then see these athletes wear some of the uniforms they do. i wouldn't mind the usasf stepping in and laying down some ground rules....

I agree with this maybe the USASF will need to have some new uniform rules...because if TG is doing it now by next season "craptasic all stars" will be copying...LOL

and wow... i just found the picture of the "wardrobe malfunction"... i really hope the pictures of the filled in tops are what they will be like the rest of the season..

and wow... i just found the picture of the "wardrobe malfunction"... i really hope the pictures of the filled in tops are what they will be like the rest of the season..

I didn't know that there actually was one, just some VERY close calls. I can't believe that the photographer would post that.

I didn't know that there actually was one, just some VERY close calls. I can't believe that the photographer would post that.

I don't believe they have time to review every single photo. Just not possible. No bad intentions.

1. YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
2. YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
3. YOU. DON'T. KNOW. ME!

OH....BTW.....YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!! LET'S BE REAL, I HAVE MORE SHIMMIES :)

oh no! my life is ruined bc i'll never have as many shimmies as you

but...

seriously...quit being silly ;)

I don't believe they have time to review every single photo. Just not possible. No bad intentions.
i'm sure the photographers try and review as many as they can but i wouldn't put it past them since they are only human and it was sort of in the background. i just hope that it doesn't have to happen again.

Latest posts

Back