All-Star Top Gun Uniform Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I completely agree!! Pictures from Action Moments are up, and they say a picture can speak a thousand words......

I usually keep quiet on the uniform thread, so as not to offend. However, I checked out those photos just now and all I can say is
eek.png
.... there is one picture where I believe a n****e is visible in the background if you look close enough. Now, I have nothing but respect for Top Gun as a program, for everything they've done for the cheer world AND their uniform creativity as well. But, I think this goes too far IMO. Even on the tiniest girls with no chest, that is simply not enough fabric. Even if it were enough fabric, there is not enough support in the straps to keep the top up. I thought their Worlds unis from last year were on a slippery slope, but WOW this takes the cake. For a gym like Top Gun, with so much experience and knowledge of our sport, how did they not take into consideration the fact that the type of movement we do throughout a routine would simply not be well-matched to the cut of that top? I do hope they come up with something just as innovative, but much more practical for Worlds.

I completely agree!! Pictures from Action Moments are up, and they say a picture can speak a thousand words......

I usually keep quiet on the uniform thread, so as not to offend. However, I checked out those photos just now and all I can say is
eek.png
.... there is one picture where I believe a n****e is visible in the background if you look close enough. Now, I have nothing but respect for Top Gun as a program, for everything they've done for the cheer world AND their uniform creativity as well. But, I think this goes too far IMO. Even on the tiniest girls with no chest, that is simply not enough fabric. Even if it were enough fabric, there is not enough support in the straps to keep the top up. I thought their Worlds unis from last year were on a slippery slope, but WOW this takes the cake. For a gym like Top Gun, with so much experience and knowledge of our sport, how did they not take into consideration the fact that the type of movement we do throughout a routine would simply not be well-matched to the cut of that top? I do hope they come up with something just as innovative, but much more practical for Worlds.

I was JUST about to post this. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Sorry if it was inappropriate, but I guess I didn't think it was. I mean, she competed like that. It's on facebook. I took out her face so if you think about it, it's just like any other picture that gets posted of uniforms on here. I then I see it got removed, and a few posts later there is a picture of girls wrestling in their underwear. (That doesn't offend me whatsoever, you'll see I shimmied it because I thought it was funny. I just think something is up if that is considered appropriate but a cheerleading uniform picture isn't)

I'm not angry about it getting deleted at all, I think I made my point even without the picture. But I'm just saying....if we didn't want people to see it on the boards, why is it ok for people to see it at competition?

These girls are wearing their warmups when walking around the competition venue. I guarantee the competitions are not zooming in on a girl's chest during the performance and the chest cannot be seen in that manner.

rvnblue said:
I guarantee the competitions are not zooming in on a girl's chest during the performance and the chest cannot be seen in that manner.
Take a look at some of the action shots.

I went back and looked, and it doesn't appear that anything was deleted. I'm wondering if this afternoon's update changed the number of posts per page, thus cutting back the number of pages in this thread-but all the posts are still there.

Back