All-Star #topoftheworlds - Usasf Has Big News On Monday??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to give kudos to The Majors who swept in in the middle of this lame USASF announcement and told us something useful.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Can someone tell me which competitions have the "stay to play" requirement? I know NCA and Spirit of Hope. Are there others? What about UCA?

Thanks for the info. Very glad UCA is not included. I stayed on a Disney property the first year we went and I do not want to have to do that again!!

Agreed. And IMO it is not if...but when.

Oh it has already been done at the collegiate level...NCATA did not return to NCA Nationals which was an administrative decision. Any teams that signed on to compete in the NCATA format were not allowed to go to Daytona if they participated in our format.

Oh it has already been done at the collegiate level...NCATA did not return to NCA Nationals which was an administrative decision. Any teams that signed on to compete in the NCATA format were not allowed to go to Daytona if they participated in our format.

I just realized that could be misunderstood ....NCATA did not ban any teams from competing in our format...NCA banned any team competing with us from going to their Daytona competition. Sorry about that!

I remember. And I am hearing it happening other areas as well. Just waiting for the big hammer to fall across the board and people say why didn't anyone tell us.:sharkchase:

For me, the big line in the sand is when they start taking memberships away from athletes/coaches for competing at non-USASF-sanctioned events. The USASF event producers have a big incentive to push for this.

Has this been discussed or made public that they are considering this? Or just an inevitable thing that will probably happen because they are heavily $$$$ driven?

I just realized that could be misunderstood ....NCATA did not ban any teams from competing in our format...NCA banned any team competing with us from going to their Daytona competition. Sorry about that!

Worlds already does it. If you compete at anything called a "World" or "International" championship, you aren't allowed to compete at USASF Worlds. I don't recall the athletes or coaches voting on that policy.

Back