Trading Shirts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my gym, Airborne, just finished its last season, so i have some old practice shirts.
2 youth medium/large (?) shirts that say "AIRBORNE" have the logo, and say "Petaluma, CA" underneath. I have 2 pairs of YL royal blue shorts that say "Airborne' on the left leg in white, and a YL white short with 'Airborne' in royal blue.
I alsooo have a shirt thats YL or medium, and it has a biig airborne logo (star w/wings) that says "The rumours, are true, believe what youre told, airborne allstars, the legend unfolds" over and over and over again inside the logo, with our sponsors on the back.
All of this stuff is pretty old, Im not really expecting any offers, lol.

I have an Adult Small shirt that says "Peace" and a zebra peace sign, "Love" with a red heart, and "Airborne" with the star/wings logo. I have another Adult Small that has the logo again (lol) and it says "Pride, Loyalty, Dedication, Teamwork, Airborne."

I also have an American Cheer sports bra that Im willing to trade, its too small for me, but its an Adult Small. i think. :eek:

I have an adult small shirt from my gym (All Star Angels) I'd love to trade :) It's black, pink, and white tie-dye with Angels on the front! I'll trade with anyone, but i just got done with my first year... so i'd rather trade with bows since i don't have a lot of clothes.

I cheered for Cheer Extreme for a looooong time, so I have many shirts from them, but now I cheer for a smaller gym called Carolina Spirit Athletics, and I trade at almost every competition and have traded through the mail too! I have shirts from Fame Allstars, Cheer Fury, Charlotte Allstars, Premier Clayton Shockers, Stingrays, and I have CEA & CSA shirts as mentioned. :)
Can you kik me @amandatravers to trade?? In a couple weeks I am ordering a ton of stuff so I can get what you want!! You can just tell me what you've been wanting and your size and I will order it online:)

Back