All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On the country charts...That's like saying Craptastic has 20987 National Championships( from Xtreme Spirit) versus Stingrays 2837 NCA titles.

Xtreme is my FAVE. Fair scoring, great warm-ups, and it's NEVER about the name on your uniform. Oh wait. Kill me. I'd rather sell my soul to Varsity than attend another one of their events and I get to go to 2, count them 2, this year. Hopefully they read this and jack with my scoring again this year.

People complaining about age eligible kids in the appropriate team just bc they don't weigh a lot.

People who think the name/size of a gym automatically affects the judge. If you have an issue with this your issue should be with the EP not the gym.

Music in general. I'm over the way music is gojng these days, I miss finding songs that fit your routine or words of a song that were enough. I HATE voiceovers, raps and sound effects.

Garth Brooks outsold Rhianna and Beyonce combined ;)

Parents that think they are coaches, coaches that think they are the parent.

Uniforms, make-up, hair that are costing too much. Simple uniform, basic make-up and high ponytails have won as many titles as blinged out star faced, poofed up half up half down curled crimped hot pink neon green and blue hair.

Turning every thread into cat meme threads
9eqy5u9u.jpg

It's okay caelan, i freaked out a bit when JJ from CJA followed me... <3 it's just exciting... but some people are super creepy about it like "omg now i'm gonna tweet at courtney every day about how much i love her until she follows me or replies, then i'm gonna tweet about how she followed me or replied, and then i'm gonna keep tweeting at her forever and ever"
I think I cried when Patty Ann followed me... lmfao!

I clearly picked the wrong time to go away and have ZERO internet/laptop access because my no-longer-boyfriend doesn't have the fierceboard as a tab and my laptop died so accessing anything was a hassle.

I skipped reading this thread because in the first 5 pages all my thoughts were covered. I love you all.

Back