All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Recording another teams routines so you can use their choreo for your own..................................:banghead:

Particularly awesome when it's a team that you compete against a lot, and they are using that choreography in the same division as your team at the very next competition. I know our opening was cool, but come on. Don't think I didn't see you...

I decided to completely ignore that part of the statement. I couldn't even accept the statement enough to think of a reply. :starwars:

Listen ladies, It's not the age that matters. It's the fact that her face looks like a plastic balloon. At this point, Cher looks more natural than her, looks better and she's like 15 years older. Cool your jets, you know I love me some cougars. ;-)

Xtreme is my FAVE. Fair scoring, great warm-ups, and it's NEVER about the name on your uniform. Oh wait. Kill me. I'd rather sell my soul to Varsity than attend another one of their events and I get to go to 2, count them 2, this year. Hopefully they read this and jack with my scoring again this year.
I was reading this & said WHAT?? and then got it...yeah none of those comps for UA this season

I was reading this & said WHAT?? and then got it...yeah none of those comps for UA this season

Sarcasm is my favorite but perhaps not conveyed the best via message board. We don't really care for their competitions, but on the same token, we need to stay decently local with our younger teams and half season team. We just try to put a lot of emphasis on hitting routines and not on scoring at those events. Additionally, we can't really make our families go to Chicago for every competition (although I'd love too!).

Particularly awesome when it's a team that you compete against a lot, and they are using that choreography in the same division as your team at the very next competition. I know our opening was cool, but come on. Don't think I didn't see you...

This is one of the most frustrating things. You put in so much effort to be creative and out of the box with choreography and then that happens. Ugh. The good thing is they almost always can't do it as well!

I hate this people will write sentences like it

what a #pretty #fall #day, #curled my #hair I #love how it looks, #conaircurler #brownhair #blueeyes

Just don't even start people. #less #hashtags #please #thankyou
It's a compulsion....#SoSorryImNotSorry :)

Back