All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is one of the most frustrating things. You put in so much effort to be creative and out of the box with choreography and then that happens. Ugh. The good thing is they almost always can't do it as well!
How about your junior 1 getting beat with their EXACT pyramid from the year before...in its entirety, and they didn't hit it as well. Same gym also used music from half the mixes we listen to in the car and our routines showed up (in parts) in three other routines...but none so bad as the exact same pyramid though.

NEliteSteven well humph. I thought your goal this year was to meet me. But if you go to Atlanta to see them, pleeeeeeeease have someone film the meltdown.

And really Madonna is actually the queen...of all time (if you go by sales and awesomeness. If you go by voice, MC would probably have her beat, but really when it comes to music and radio what does voice have to do with anything?)

And since Madonna and I share a birthday, I think it's pretty obvious who is the Queen of Fierceboard... just sayin'

Madonna has actually been outsold by Miley Cyrus according to Forbes last I heard, =\

Madonna has actually been outsold by Miley Cyrus according to Forbes last I heard, =\

That's annual earnings for one year (2011). Madonna has sold 300 million albums to miley's 20 million. That Forbes list depends a lot on who was touring that year, releasing an album, etc.

I'm sticking with the original list of reigning royalty, with the possible addition of Christina. (Still ignoring old hag comment - she's 54 for God's sake.) :)

Now tell me more annoying things. I'm really sad today and need some laughs!

That's annual earnings for one year (2011). Madonna has sold 300 million albums to miley's 20 million. That Forbes list depends a lot on who was touring that year, releasing an album, etc.

I'm sticking with the original list of reigning royalty, with the possible addition of Christina. (Still ignoring old hag comment - she's 54 for God's sake.) :)

Now tell me more annoying things. I'm really sad today and need some laughs!

My cat keeps coughing up hair balls, so annoying

I hate the whole cheerlebrity thing. unless there doing in individual and whipping out kickbutt tumbling they shouldnt be famous. Thats why i love CA Panthers so much. Everyone knows them as the team they are not the team that has whats her face.

I can see, you don't check tumblr a lot.

Back