All-Star Trends You Hope Will Die After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Biggest pet peeve of the weekend besides usasf. Problem even for some top teams, Please people spend some time on jumps! When your whole routine is beautiful and the you look a hot mess during jumps it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Speaking of can we just note how much better Stars jumps looked day 2 than they did all year?

Also, people (particularly fan girls) not seeing why teams won/didn't win.

Using Cheetahs as an example -after their mistakes on Day 2, they and their coaches knew that they weren't going to win but the amount of people that were constantly commenting on the "TGLC world champions" tweets saying "CHEETAHS SHOULD HAVE WON OMG THEY SHOULD HAVE WON BC MATT SMITH" or "THE JUDGES OBVIOUSLY HATE CHEETAHS"

Like have your favourite team but don't be naive and stupid to the reasons why they didn't win and others did.

Girls doing too much in the middle of a pyramid. I was officially done when I saw a girl do some kind of over-the-top snake/body roll thing beginning with her head. You will never be like Sarah..stop

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Maybe I didn't watch LB enough this season.. But their first stunt had so many motions I was distracted.

1. stomping! If you bust or touchdown in your tumbling do not stomp. You look like my fourteen month old throwing a temper tantrum.
2. revealing uniforms. Cheerleaders are athletes and they need to wear supportive bras! Stop trying to make 14 year old girls look sexy! They have their entire lives to look that way lets let them look like kids.
3. fake tans. I'm sorry if you are a pale white girl, I don't know, be yourself and be a pale white girl. I'm sorry but when I watched SE I thought they looked they ridiculous with the fake tans.
4. I'm going to say it... when you recycle parts of last year's routine this year. BE CREATIVE! If you are a coach and you are stuck GET A CHOREOGRAPHER! If I was a judge and I saw the same stunt or pyramid sections year after year I would seriously consider taking some points off.
5. Poor sportsmanship enough said.
6. Sneak peek photos and videos and the stupid drama they cause. I'm sorry but that video JTV posted with Jenee was ridiculous.

sticking the tongue out. no you do not look cute whatsoever, just smile and keep your tongue inside your mouth, i don't wanna see it

I HATE tongues sticking out. When I cheered, my coaches wouldn't tolerate it. They'd joke that they would cut our tongues off if we were sticking them out at competition. It just looks awful.

Back