All-Star Trends You Hope Will Die After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When people post here: "I don't have time/want to read the whole thread, can someone just tell me________"

Burns. Me. Up.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

YES, especially for really long threads. Like somebody wanted a summary of over 100 pages of the worlds updates threads...

All the hate on the big poof and teased hair makes me sad. We do it at our gym and I think my daughters hair looks good and I'm reading through this thinking I should change my profile picture because no one likes it.

I do however hate poofs on some kids that can't do them without a crease/ gap of hair down the center or super lopsided. I do like the hair though I wish everyone didn't hate it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't you be sad girl!!!! There are plenty of us (including athletes/coaches) WHO LOVE FIERCE HAIR. Do what makes the athlete happy and feel most comfortable. You can't please everyone. Stay calm and keep "teasing". ;)

Don't you be sad girl!!!! There are plenty of us (including athletes/coaches) WHO LOVE FIERCE HAIR. Do what makes the athlete happy and feel most comfortable. You can't please everyone. Stay calm and keep "teasing". ;)
Lol! I was reading this thread like what. I love doing my daughters hair big!! I'm hoping they don't change it on us next season but knowing our coaches that ain't happening!

Lol! I was reading this thread like what. I love doing my daughters hair big!! I'm hoping they don't change it on us next season but knowing our coaches that ain't happening!

Me too! Our "LOVElies" do each other's hair and it is great bonding time for them. They have their superstitions that whomever did their hair when they had a great performance HAS to do it the next time LOL. Gotta LOVE the cute superstitions!

All the hate on the big poof and teased hair makes me sad. We do it at our gym and I think my daughters hair looks good and I'm reading through this thinking I should change my profile picture because no one likes it.

I do however hate poofs on some kids that can't do them without a crease/ gap of hair down the center or super lopsided. I do like the hair though I wish everyone didn't hate it :(

Don't get me wrong, I love big hair. It just seems out of place an unnecessary for an athletic event, though. It's the same with these awkward uniform cuts outs. Why do we PURPOSELY go out of our way to make things harder on ourselves and add things to worry about (hair not high enough, wardrobe malfunction) when there's enough to stress about (liiiike not dropping your stunt or busting your pass)

I think it looks fine, just unnecessary. Just my opinion, however! :cool:

I hope everyone stops crying about the "celebration rule" next year. No one is telling the kids that they can't celebrate. They just can't do it on the floor. If you have 100 teams performing and every single one of them goes 30 seconds over their slotted time because they're busy making a big show of hugging, the competition ends up almost an hour behind schedule by the end of the day. It looked like most teams this year would haul butt off the floor so they could go celebrate off stage. I'm pretty sure waiting a few extra seconds to jump into their teammates' arms didn't ruin their experience. Hug each other, tackle each other, kiss each other, cry, scream, do whatever you want, just do it backstage so that the show can go on.

I don't remember it ever being a great big thing for teams to dog pile at the end of routines before they ran off the floor before a few years ago. Kids saw a few teams do it, and then it became everyone's thing.

I hope everyone stops crying about the "celebration rule" next year. No one is telling the kids that they can't celebrate. They just can't do it on the floor. If you have 100 teams performing and every single one of them goes 30 seconds over their slotted time because they're busy making a big show of hugging, the competition ends up almost an hour behind schedule by the end of the day. It looked like most teams this year would haul butt off the floor so they could go celebrate off stage. I'm pretty sure waiting a few extra seconds to jump into their teammates' arms didn't ruin their experience. Hug each other, tackle each other, kiss each other, cry, scream, do whatever you want, just do it backstage so that the show can go on.

I don't remember it ever being a great big thing for teams to dog pile at the end of routines before they ran off the floor before a few years ago. Kids saw a few teams do it, and then it became everyone's thing.

This. It's like you're inside my brain.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If your pouf hides your hairbow, the poof is too big! I'm sorry but it just doesn't look good. I also agree with the faux tans in January, February, etc. I don't mind the celebrating after a routine hits but I can't stand the celebrating while they are taking the floor: ie, the chest bumps, the fake hand shakes, fake hugs... do it before you go on the floor.

Back