All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And that is exactly what you should do...view EVERYONE as a potential customer. I know that as a military family we are moving this summer and are currently gym shopping..guess what..Georgia is one of our potential move zones..anyone want to guess where my CP will not cheer??? I look at all things when I see gyms, how your cheerleaders act to my CP at competitions, how they act to each other, how your parents act on these boards, etc...and these kinds of things..I know that there are currently 2 programs I WILL NEVER bring my CP too and both have reasons...Trinity being this one and the other is a personal reason that happened at a competition where the owner was RUDE..so always think you never know who you are talking to and if they may ever be your potential customer.

If I could Shimmy this 1000 times I would!!
So many people forget that everything coaches, kids and parents do can effect the image of a program.

Bring on the cat meme's!!!!
33m7xub.jpg

So yeah Im gonna play devil's advocate here! But who does Trinity think their fooling with this post on their Facebook page:

ON SALE NOW! Get these HOT Trinity "Super-Fan" T-shirts for just $25 in advance of the debut of what is undoubtedly the Cheer World's most talked-about gym. All proceeds from the sale of this shirt help our Level 5 (D&G) team offset expenses as they follow the path to World's. Need a stocking stuffer? Can't get enough "Couture Love" in your golden heart? Want to help the most deserving and hardest working athletes anywhere reach their dreams?
We've got you covered! Purchase at the gym from ANY level 5 athlete in sizes Adult Small to XL.
Live out of state? No problem, send an email to [email protected] and give us your size and address and we will take care of the rest!

All this and talent too? You have no idea what's headed your way... :)

cant.gif

So yeah Im gonna play devil's advocate here! But who does Trinity think their fooling with this post on their Facebook page:

ON SALE NOW! Get these HOT Trinity "Super-Fan" T-shirts for just $25 in advance of the debut of what is undoubtedly the Cheer World's most talked-about gym. All proceeds from the sale of this shirt help our Level 5 (D&G) team offset expenses as they follow the path to World's. Need a stocking stuffer? Can't get enough "Couture Love" in your golden heart? Want to help the most deserving and hardest working athletes anywhere reach their dreams?
We've got you covered! Purchase at the gym from ANY level 5 athlete in sizes Adult Small to XL.
Live out of state? No problem, send an email to [email protected] and give us your size and address and we will take care of the rest!

All this and talent too? You have no idea what's headed your way... :)

cant.gif
I mean... that's probably true right? just not in the way THEY mean for people to believe ;)

All this and talent too? You have no idea what's headed your way...

Back