All-Star Trinity Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe if Facebook didn't sell out and allow people not in college to have an account and twitter was never invented then all of this could have been ignored.

I don't really see how someone having a public social networking account with thousands of followers is the same thing as getting a tattoo. Where I am from kids legally can't get a tattoo so it makes even less sense to me.

Maybe if Facebook didn't sell out and allow people not in college to have an account and twitter was never invented then all of this could have been ignored.

I don't really see how someone having a public social networking account with thousands of followers is the same thing as getting a tattoo. Where I am from kids legally can't get a tattoo so it makes even less sense to me.

THIS. THIS. THIS TIMES A THOUSAND. I curse the day facebook started letting in [email protected] and no longer cared about lastnamefirstinitialnumber@university goeshere.edu

There is a reason all of these athletes are moving, and it's certainly not because they think it's a better fit for them. I mean really, why would a "cheerlebirty" and several other famous cheerleaders just up and move from a famous gym to an unknown first year gym? That just dosent happen.
Obviously something is going on. For all we know this gym could be secretly paying these athletes.
But we don't know the reason and we have every right to be curious about it.
And for those of you who think we need to "mind our own business" why don't you let us do what we want and you can mind your own business.

#1. Something about being "Center Flyer" it was a clue...
#2. Possible TV Show?
#3. Possibly Getting Paid to cheer at Trinity?
#4. Family is moving
#5. Miscommunication/disconnection with TG of some sort

There are many reasons... nobody will know except Gabi, her family and Trinity.

I have heard multiple times that the cheer show discussed on the board before worlds called "Cheer Moms" is taking place at Trinity, anyone know if that has been confirmed or not? That is the only TV/Reality show I have heard is linked to this gym.

I have heard multiple times that the cheer show discussed on the board before worlds called "Cheer Moms" is taking place at Trinity, anyone know if that has been confirmed or not? That is the only TV/Reality show I have heard is linked to this gym.

I definitely know they are filming at trinity so therefore that would be my guess as to the show

Also no, there doesn't "have to be" anything weird going on at Trinity like paying their athletes. It has been discussed that there is a lot of talent going to Trinity this year. They are offering free/discounted tuition, but that is their business and their right. When you look at the athletes one by one it makes more sense. It was said multiple times that Angel's mom is coaching at Trinity and did y'all forget Jamie's tweets? There was a lot of drama at GA. Anyways, yes you can wonder where the athletes are going. I can't deny that I want to know too, but you probably shouldn't be saying "There is a reason all of these athletes are moving, and it's certainly not because they think it's a better fit for them. I mean really, why would a "cheerlebirty" and several other famous cheerleaders just up and move from a famous gym to an unknown first year gym? That just dosent happen." Cheer4lifeex You don't know what is going on or what is best for these families and athletes.

Also no, there doesn't "have to be" anything weird going on at Trinity like paying their athletes. It has been discussed that there is a lot of talent going to Trinity this year. They are offering free/discounted tuition, but that is their business and their right. When you look at the athletes one by one it makes more sense. It was said multiple times that Angel's mom is coaching at Trinity and did y'all forget Jamie's tweets? There was a lot of drama at GA. Anyways, yes you can wonder where the athletes are going. I can't deny that I want to know too, but you probably shouldn't be saying "There is a reason all of these athletes are moving, and it's certainly not because they think it's a better fit for them. I mean really, why would a "cheerlebirty" and several other famous cheerleaders just up and move from a famous gym to an unknown first year gym? That just dosent happen." Cheer4lifeex You don't know what is going on or what is best for these families and athletes.
I'm not trying to go off course here, but I did want to point out that there was only drama at GA because Trinity was personally calling their top athletes and offering them all kinds of incentives to come to Trinity. They went because it was the right move for them and their families. But their coaches and teammates feelings were hurt at first, but everyone has moved on. No more tweets or comments have been made regarding these moves to Trinity, so please don't make GA out to be the bad guys in this or the reason they changed.

I'm not trying to go off course here, but I did want to point out that there was only drama at GA because Trinity was personally calling their top athletes and offering them all kinds of incentives to come to Trinity. They went because it was the right move for them and their families. But their coaches and teammates feelings were hurt at first, but everyone has moved on. No more tweets or comments have been made regarding these moves to Trinity, so please don't make GA out to be the bad guys in this or the reason they changed.
You're right, the whole GA drama doesn't have to be brought up again. But for the record, I'm not the one making GA out as the bad guy... Jamie did a great job of that himself when he bashed his former athletes. Anyways back to Trinity...

You're right, the whole GA drama doesn't have to be brought up again. But for the record, I'm not the one making GA out as the bad guy... Jamie did a great job of that himself when he bashed his former athletes. Anyways back to Trinity...

They were technically Trinity's athletes :p

Back