All-Star Trinity Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No. Let loose, girl.

I was just going to say that from the things I have heard I don't blame anyone from leaving Georgia to go to another gym. Who wants to be part of an unstable program where you don't know which team you are going to be competing on from competition to competition. There is obviously some issues going on inside that gym that goes beyond them losing athletes this season. I noticed it when they were going to "merge" with Trinity because they needed a new building even though they just moved into a building the year before and have basically moved to different buildings a few times when they have only been back for what 3 or 4 years? Something is going on and the athletes are probably being catious and getting out while they still have time to cheer elsewhere. Overall I don't blame any of the athletes there for leaving what seems to be a mess of a program right now.

Just my opinion though from what I have observed and of course it has nothing to do with the thread topic, but it was brought up so yeah.

I was just going to say that from the things I have heard I don't blame anyone from leaving Georgia to go to another gym. Who wants to be part of an unstable program where you don't know which team you are going to be competing on from competition to competition. There is obviously some issues going on inside that gym that goes beyond them losing athletes this season. I noticed it when they were going to "merge" with Trinity because they needed a new building even though they just moved into a building the year before and have basically moved to different buildings a few times when they have only been back for what 3 or 4 years? Something is going on and the athletes are probably being catious and getting out while they still have time to cheer elsewhere. Overall I don't blame any of the athletes there for leaving what seems to be a mess of a program right now.

Just my opinion though from what I have observed and of course it has nothing to do with the thread topic, but it was brought up so yeah.
Ummm .... just saying I'm not sure where you're getting any of your information from but it is completely incorrect. GA has been in the same building since Jamie brought GA back. They are in the process of renovating that same gym that they've called home for 4 years now. When he first came back they were out of a church gymnasium but after that season moved to their current building. Also, I don't know why you think they've lost athletes since they went from 4 teams last year to 7 teams this year. Just setting the record straight. Now back to Trinity .....

If there ever was a reality tv show I would be more then happy for Gabi to be the star. It seems like her and her family all have good heads on their shoulders and would represent the sport well. It wouldnt turn out like another dance moms

If there ever was a reality tv show I would be more then happy for Gabi to be the star. It seems like her and her family all have good heads on their shoulders and would represent the sport well. It wouldnt turn out like another dance moms

Lol is all I can say ... Do you even know her mom?

I'm not saying I do.. I'm just saying just because Gabi seems like a nice girl does that make her parents nice to and free of drama? I don't see how one could be so sure!

Lol is all I can say ... Do you even know her mom?

I'm not saying I do.. I'm just saying just because Gabi seems like a nice girl does that make her parents nice to and free of drama? I don't see how one could be so sure!

Yeah I don't know them personally, only what John has posted on here. He seems like a great person and amazing dad, but TV will make a person look however they want. I am sure those Dance Mom's are nice women in real life, but the camera only shows you what they want you to see. Any kind of reality show is setting yourself up to be portrayed as something you are not, if you think otherwise you don't watch enough reality TV.

Although it's been entertaining, I guess after a resurrected thread and 8 pages in less than 24 hours, it's time to clarify a few things.

Our family at no point asked for anyone to stop discussing any topic. We haven't asked to be left alone. We have simply withheld comment until we as a family made a final decision. Everyone can feel free to discuss what they want. After all, it's a free country... America... isn't it AWESOME!!! You have the freedom to discuss whatever your heart desires...

Sooooooooo... Pontificate... Assume... Gossip... Speak freely... it's a message board... isn't that what it's intended for?

Now, let me try to clear up the rumor mill...
Rumor: Gabi & Amanda are cheering for Trinity Athletics next year: True
Rumor: Gabi is being paid to cheer: False
Rumor: Gabi is going to be on a reality TV show: False
Rumor: Gabi left because she was recruited: False
Rumor: Gabi is going to Japan to film car commercials: True... Possibly... if she was asked to, only because Japan might be a fun road trip!
Rumor: Gabi was asked to leave her former program: ABSOLUTELY FALSE
Rumor: Gabi left because she wasn't point: DISGUSTINGLY FALSE
Rumor: Gabi is trying to keep this a big secret: False (she simply wasn't sure what she wanted to do until we all sat down and figured it out together as a family.)
Rumor: Gabi is moving to Georgia: partially true (she will simply be staying there temporarily to train with the cheer team and power tumbling coach, similar to MANY other gyms out there, including our former gym, that helps athletes with their living arrangements when they bring them in from out of state so that they can cheer and train with that gym).

As for the why's... that's really our business. What I will share is that we felt this was best for our family. The decision came with deep discussion and deliberation. In the end, Gabi was excited to help build a newer cheer program, especially getting to cheer with one of her good friends Angel. She was even more excited about the prospect of the instruction she will receive in tumbling from her close mentor Coach Tonya. She was ecstatic about trying Power Tumbling, especially since there are virtually no training centers for that sort of thing here in FL. She is thrilled to be training with Coach Frank.

Ahhhhhhhh... and the truth will set you free!!!

Have a blessed summer everyone!! Be safe and train hard... it will be exciting to see the growing talent that will leave it on the floor next year!!!

Sincerely,
John Butler & Family

Back