All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I play Devil's Advocate? I'm not a huge fan of Jamie and his egotistical behavior, however....IF this then became the case with Gabi, do the old gyms have a reason to be upset with Trinity? Of course a kid leaving a gym happens, but when you're losing these kids over big promises, etc. Do you have a reason to be salty? I wouldn't think that Trinity has grown a relationship with these kids and are really only doing what is best for the athlete. They are doing what's best for their business and their personal gain.
Will this start a trend of gym hopping because there will be gyms that can afford to "buy" athletes?
Just a thought from the other side of things. Everything is seeming a little sketchy now at this point.
I agree not a fan of Jamie's behavior but if "buying" the athlete is the case then I can somewhat understand his lashing out and I hope this is not the case with Trinity.

I hope these athletes and their families keep a few things in mind:

1. These reality shows have been advertised before and most have never even made it through to actual production. If they have, they don't seem to last.

2. In the event that it does stick, the odds of fame going outside of our own little cheer industry is slim to none. Most viewers will be those in the industry, who already know most of these athletes anyway (they are already cheerlebrities). 2-3 years down the road none of this will make any difference. You may be making a decision to go after fame from a group that already thinks you are cheer famous?

3. Keep in mind that there are stacked teams all over this country, yet they still don't seem to break into top 5 at big competitions. Why? Because of coaching. If you skill count for the teams at worlds who didn't make finals, you will see that most teams out there really do have relatively the same skill level. Just because you pull a couple known tumblers in to a team doesn't mean the coach will be able to effectively pull of the cleaning, and execution factors that often separate the winners from the non. I wouldn't change gyms so quickly without knowing the winning record (recent and past) of the coach.

Whether they are doing it for the fame, or the win, neither have a guarantee. I wish them all luck.

Please understand....if the reality show angle is the case...I have NEVER seen a reality show (with maybe the exception of the little couple) that made even one person look anything but pathetic and ridiculous ...drama sells and sadly...good wholesome TV is becoming a thing of the past...IMHO....:)

Maybe that's what she means by these tweets? :confused:

Big changes in my life. I'm excited for what's to come, even though I'm not sure what it is right now!! #inGODShands

It's time for a change. Everyone has always told me if you want something then go and get it... well... it's time to go get it!!!!

And maybe these tweets aren't about cheer at all and she has some big things happening in her real life. (Shrug) LOL I know not as fun to gossip about but the Butler's do not seem to be the kind of family to vaguely hint about something as big as a gym change. At least not from what I've seen. And she just did the cheerleader's diary thing so it could be they've asked her to come back and do another shoot. Or another opportunity arose from that. So many things this could mean.

hmmm, interesting though

And maybe these tweets aren't about cheer at all and she has some big things happening in her real life. (Shrug) LOL I know not as fun to gossip about but the Butler's do not seem to be the kind of family to vaguely hint about something as big as a gym change. At least not from what I've seen. And she just did the cheerleader's diary thing so it could be they've asked her to come back and do another shoot. Or another opportunity arose from that. So many things this could mean.

If I can guess correctly those tweets have to do with rumors regarding cheer changes/gym mergers/rumors etc. a bit closer to Cheerupdates homebase etc... lol... guess we will all have to wait and see....

Well I tried. LOL

Back