Trying To Learn How To Use Fierce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't wait to start using the main boards just in time for worlds! Anyone know how on earth people get the national champion thing? Or the bio type thing? I'm a little confused :)

Can't wait to start using the main boards just in time for worlds! Anyone know how on earth people get the national champion thing? Or the bio type thing? I'm a little confused :)
National champion was when you could pay to have no ads displayed, I don't think it is offered anymore. You should be able to go to your profile and add location/other bio things. Some people have other banners under their name, either if they have a "job" on the boards, or if they have won one of the contests. The other little sayings that are under usernames are based on number of shimmies (likes) received.

National champion was when you could pay to have no ads displayed, I don't think it is offered anymore. You should be able to go to your profile and add location/other bio things. Some people have other banners under their name, either if they have a "job" on the boards, or if they have won one of the contests. The other little sayings that are under usernames are based on number of shimmies (likes) received.

Thank you :)

Back