All-Star Tuition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For next season I believe it's:
Black Package is $90: 2 allstar practices/5-6 hours per week
Orange Package is $120: 2 allstar practices/5-6 hours per week plus a 1 hr tumbling class
Purple Package is $140: 2 allstar practices/5-6 hours per week plus 2 one
Hr tumbling classes
Tumbling classes

WOW!! For such an incredible gym you have some awesome prices! I WISH our gym included tumbling, too, and the ones that have unlimited open gyms.......LUCKY!

In our National All-Star Gym Customer Satisfaction Study we asked the question, "Approximately how much do you pay for monthly tuition at your current gym? Please include crossover fees and non-private lesson tumbling fees." In the analysis, this was brought back to the price per child that they have participating.

The national average of ALL respondents was $143 per month. Looking at it by geographic region, the results are as follows (note that there were many more respondents who answered this question in the Southeast and Northeast, so that is making the national average lower):

Northeast $140
Southeast $129
Midwest $169
TX/OK $184
West $147

Also keep in mind that the respondents in this study are classified as Cheer Internet Active (CIAs) meaning that they spend a minimum amount of time each week (1 hour) online for various reasons related to all-star cheer.

State All Stars in Norristown PA pays $40 for tinies, $70 for level 1-4 and $75 for level 5- this is for their practices during the month. We offer 20% discount on 2nd child and 3rd is free.

In Virginia the prices are actually all over the place! From 25-200! FRom small gyms which are around 25-30 meduims which are 75-90 and large well known from 175-200 (world teams)

After reading this thread I think my CPs rates are very reasonable. Her tuition is $105 which includes 2-2 hour practices and 2-1 hour open gyms a week. They had a summer special of $125 for unlimited tumble classes for June, July and August so my CP was also enrolled in 3 tumble classes for the summer. Flight school is $50-$60 a month (depending on level) for 1 HR a week

In England I pay £70 per month which I think is about $115 and that includes 2 1.5 hour classes per week, but tumbling classes/open gym are £3 extra for a 2 hour session

i am located in the north east & my cp is Y3. we pay $180/month for 12 months. we also pay $500 in the beginning of the season, that is to rent a uni ($250) for a year & i think team fees/coaches fees, etc. (other $250). that is it, they don't ask us for any other money. that includes 2-3 team practices for two hours each, open gyms 2x wk. we can add on tumbling classes but they spend quite a bit of time tumbling during practice and open gyms are mostly tumbling.

when you factor everything together i think it comes out to $221/month. geez, it's like a freaking car payment!!!

mybabywantstotumble said:
geez, it's like a freaking car payment!!!

I tell parents signing up to consider it a car payment. Our breakdown comes out to abt the same, $224.50 a month for youth, jr, Sr. It's about $20 less for tinys and minis bc they get an hour less a week.

Correct me if im wrong.
CA for me is $359 may-august. $299 sept- dec. $199 jan-april/may ----> I believe this is right
the all exclusive tuition.

Spirit may be the cheapest for super senioring in the dallas area. $100 dollars a month

Well ours is different and I'll just tell you what I added up each month to be:

May: $185
June:$530
July:$350
August:$219
Sept:$285
Oct:$293
Nov:$110
Dec:$280
Jan:$110
Feb:$110
March:$130
April:$110

So I'm pretty sure it averages to $226 a month. That's all her team, competition, uniform, coaches fee an the optional tumble class added together.
You dont have to do the tumble class but since my daughter is on a team why not pay the extra $25 a month for the extra time tumbling!

Eta: Jr/ Sr teams are more! This is based off youth pricing

Yes, UA has a sibling discount, it is 25%. As far as the drive goes, we have families come from all over so you might be able to get in on a carpool. The age difference is not a problem either, we have mini 1 teams practicing the same night as level 5 teams so depending on what teams your CPs are placed on they might practice the same night.
just visited UA and thought it was a great program!! Love the cross training!! Love the all inclusive! And the teams I saw all look great!! go UA!

Well since this thread is back I guess I'll clarify that we DID leave that program and are now somewhere else. So no more $225 tuition. :) Since a lot of people know where we are I wanted to throw that out there so no one reads this and thinks that they are that expensive!

Back