All-Star Tweetz At Worldz

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Update: I'm planning to tweet from the Live Drawing on the 14th and probably from the VIP party on Friday at Worlds.

@billpresson

I made a twitter list like I did for NCA. So you can all just follow one twitter list instead of everyone's individual twitters AND it won't clog up your twitter feed with randoms, ha. I added everyone who has a public twitter feed. I'll try and keep an eye on this thread and add names or you can DM me on twitter and I'll add you.

http://twitter.com/ohmyashleyy/worlds

You don't have to follow me to follow the list, and I probably won't accept if you do follow me. I probably won't be tweeting.

I've tweeted 2 comps now and people tell me to keep it up so I guess I'll keep going.

@shark_dad

we_stand_alone i literally just made this for worlds. I'll try to update a lot and take pics/maybe videos and have them uploaded if i can. We'll see what happens.

i'll do my best, but blackberry battery life makes no promises...and i have to go MIA for a while to compete. but i'll do what i can!
tuckxandxtwist

We should make one twitter for Worlds and post the username and password on here so anyone at Worlds could post, It would be easier to check one account then to constantly checking like 10 peoples accounts

We should make one twitter for Worlds and post the username and password on here so anyone at Worlds could post, It would be easier to check one account then to constantly checking like 10 peoples accounts

That's why Ashley created a list above. That does exactly what you are asking. Just follow her list.

I just thought...my tweets at worlds would suck. It'd be like "Aww, that little girl on XYZ Allstars busted. #blessherheart" And "If this boy doesnt tie his shoe I'm goin on stage and double-knot it for him." Thanks to all of you for tweeting something relevant :)

Much love,
The Homies

Back