All-Star Tweetz At Worldz

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ohhh lindss said:
@Ashley my tweets shouldn't be protecteddddd. People can retweet me and the box isn't checked in settings. Weird!! :/

I just went back through the thread and your twitter handle isn't listed. I guess that's why I didn't add you lol. Whats your username?

Question... since I'm on the list, does that mean whoever follows the list is adding onto my following list? I've been getting so many emails in the past week saying "so and so is now following you on Twitter!"

Question... since I'm on the list, does that mean whoever follows the list is adding onto my following list? I've been getting so many emails in the past week saying "so and so is now following you on Twitter!"

No. People can follow the list without following individual accounts. So if your account is going up, it's because people are clicking your account!

I have 31 names on my twitter list, if you haven't been added and want to be let me know! Also, a reminder, you can follow the twitter list without following me (and I don't have anything interesting to say anyway).

http://twitter.com/ohmyashleyy/worlds

anyone who will be tweeting at worlds PLEASE follow me (ill follow back) ! i would LOVE to be updated as much as i can be ! twitter.com/xcocchia please and thank youuu !

Back