OT Twinkle Vanwinkle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
my boyfriend had a teacher when he was in high school whos name was Ivanna Dewer she must really lover her husband cause she she married into that one

my boyfriend had a teacher when he was in high school whos name was Ivanna Dewer she must really lover her husband cause she she married into that one

My Dad's friend - and I know this because I was at the wedding - was named Iloilo Jones (her parents named her after the city she was born in, in the Phillipines.) So then she married this guy named Tom (or something) Delo. So she was Iloilo Delo.

I had a friend in school who started going out with a very nice guy called Richard who went to the boys school down from ours. Everything was fine until my cousin who was in the year above him asked did I know his full name was Richard Budderdic. I didn't believe him even though his friends backed him up and had to ask Richard what his surname was. He showed me his school bus pass and at that moment I realised my parents were many things but at least they weren't that evil :)
15 years later they are married but for work purposes Sarah decided to keep her own name, and he still goes by the name Ricky as the alternative is too funny for anyone to cope with

I had a friend in school who started going out with a very nice guy called Richard who went to the boys school down from ours. Everything was fine until my cousin who was in the year above him asked did I know his full name was Richard Budderdic. I didn't believe him even though his friends backed him up and had to ask Richard what his surname was. He showed me his school bus pass and at that moment I realised my parents were many things but at least they weren't that evil :)
15 years later they are married but for work purposes Sarah decided to keep her own name, and he still goes by the name Ricky as the alternative is too funny for anyone to cope with

This reminds me. I had an ex boyfriend...whose last name sounded like a cuss word. I'm not going to say the last name, but I will say that the word that sounded exactly like it starts with "mother"....and if you say the word really fast and pronounce mother like "muh"....well and replace that final er with an a.....

There you go.

He'd just graduated from law school and was worried he wasn't getting job offers because of his name.... :oops:

This reminds me. I had an ex boyfriend...whose last name sounded like a cuss word. I'm not going to say the last name, but I will say that the word that sounded exactly like it starts with "mother"....and if you say the word really fast and pronounce mother like "muh"....well and replace that final er with an a.....

There you go.

He'd just graduated from law school and was worried he wasn't getting job offers because of his name.... :oops:
It wasn't Gaylord Focker was it? Oh wait he's a male nurse.

You can milk anything with nipples

My brothers best friends name is Michael Jackson...and his little brothers name is Miguel Jackson.. so poor kids..

I was teaching an A-Level music class a few years ago and one of their areas of study included a composer called Johann Fux. I'm sure you can imagine how that went down with a class of 17 y/o's and Miss saying Fux all the time!!! We decided to shorten it to J-F so that we could actually get through a lesson ;)

I have an acquaintance named Kelly Kelly. Used to think that was unusual until I did a people search and found that there are dozens of people who have that name.

I still think if you are naming a child or are getting married you need to avoid first names that are the same as your last name.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

My brothers best friends name is Michael Jackson...and his little brothers name is Miguel Jackson.. so poor kids..

In high school I had a class with a Michael Jackson and a Michael Jordan...didn't see anything wrong with it. Coincidence lol. If I have a son I already plan to name him Michael, if I marry someone with the surname Jackson. Well there you go.

I've heard of several people named Billie Jean....and I always have to ask

Back