OT Twinkle Vanwinkle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ssccxnce said:
i just remembered this i had a friend in elementary school whos name was amanda boyle(boil) so on her report card the name was boyle amanda so we use to run around the school making fun of her all the time

I knew an Amanda Boyle too.

Mamarazzi said:
Schanks AND Hos?? This thread is going downhill...
Schanks and Hos and delicious peters. Sounds almost like the menu at a redneck party.

I work in the housing office at school and looking at the incoming freshman's orientation packets there was a Belle, Santa.. I asked if her middle name was Jingle. Santa Jingle Belle. :eek:

I used to go to school with a girl named Amanda Klauger-Boob. What makes it worse is that the last name was brought on her because her mom wouldn't let go of the last name boob. why? I have no idea..

There is a doctor in my area named Richard Swet.... he goes by the nick name for richard (some should know what that is) hahahaha. Also, my aunts name is Dawn and she got married into the family so her name is Dawn Mower... sounds like lawn mower :p HeresAThought my field hockey coach is best friends with a girl named merry berry!

We had a teacher named Mrs. Butt in elementary school.....There was always the rumor that her husbands name was Harry....as in Harry Butt....but I don't believe that was true. Kids and rumors you know...
We had a teacher names Mr. Butts too but we liked to think his full name was "Semore Harry Butts" :)

We had a kid at our elementary school named "Lucky Her" ...it was a guy.

And there was a girl at my high school named Tyra Banks.

My mom went to Costco yesterday and an employee was named K-Ron (kaydashron).

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP PERPETUATING this "urban legend". I'm sure if your mother did see someone with the letters K, R, O, N in their name and a character it was probably K'Ron...pronounced Ki-Ron or Kay-Ron or Ky-Ron....for example my sisters middle name is T'Nae (thanks to my dad) and it is pronounced Ta-Nae. I checked the Social Security Admin databases ...which obviously doesn't have all people, but would probably have this one since he is employed.(librarian here) and lo and behold no K-Ron....or on facebok for that matter (which obviously isn't a credible source)...however there were people named K'Ron and K'Rone.

I knew a guy in high school named Marty Grall (yes, his parents wanted it to sound like Mardi Gras) and a girl in elementary school named Sundee.

I agree that most likely the dash names are urban legend, but I'll bet the ones seen on name tags were really written that way. In many places of business the employee can choose what's on their name tag.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP PERPETUATING this "urban legend". I'm sure if your mother did see someone with the letters K, R, O, N in their name and a character it was probably K'Ron...pronounced Ki-Ron or Kay-Ron or Ky-Ron....for example my sisters middle name is T'Nae (thanks to my dad) and it is pronounced Ta-Nae. I checked the Social Security Admin databases ...which obviously doesn't have all people, but would probably have this one since he is employed.(librarian here) and lo and behold no K-Ron....or on facebok for that matter (which obviously isn't a credible source)...however there were people named K'Ron and K'Rone.

She told me she asked him and he said kaydashron. However, I wasn't with her so I don't know this for a fact.

Back