All-Star U C A Tacoma

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

piglet

Cheer Parent
May 21, 2013
Anyone attending? Their website says they only have D2 bids which seems different than what was originally presented.

Anyone attending? Their website says they only have D2 bids which seems different than what was originally presented.

They actually added 3 (one youth, one junior, and one senior) D1 bids back in! We just received a notification about it last week.

Interesting. The schedule makes me think at least one gym is making a grab at the wildcard bids.

Whoa, this is way bigger than I expected. Nice! I was sad to end our season with such a small comp

Which gym looks to be going for WCs? I'm slow today, lol

I'm assuming Natural Venom based on only seeing two teams at first glance.

Edited to say that for once I really, really wish we were going for them, but I suspect we are not. [emoji17]

They actually added 3 (one youth, one junior, and one senior) D1 bids back in! We just received a notification about it last week.

Thank you! Do you know if these 3 bids are definitely WCs? There's zero info (that I see) on the UCA pages or Summit comp lists.

Our coaches said there were Wild Cards added, too. Originally, they were on the UCA page...until maybe a month ago. Then they suddenly weren't. I have screenshot of when they were or I would have thought I was imagining. [emoji23]

One paid d2, two at-large D2, three WC (youth, junior, senior). That's what I understand, anyway.

I don't think wild card bids are ever paid.

Back