All-Star U C A Tacoma

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was there an extra bid somewhere?

Huh. I just realized they gave two senior Wildcard bids. Weird. [emoji849] Did they announce Silverstars at the comp? I totally don't remember them being awarded a bid, but I can see that they did.

Last edited:
I was texting a friend with the results and heard nwss, but did not hear nv announced. So I have no clue what happened lol.....

I was texting a friend with the results and heard nwss, but did not hear nv announced. So I have no clue what happened lol.....

I'm 95% sure I heard them be announced...but their Facebook acted as if they were called later. I don't know how I would have gotten the idea that they were awarded a bid without seeing it, though, because I knew already when I saw the post about it. [emoji23] Who knows. [emoji23] I'm going to text someone and ask.

NW Silverstars Youth Lvl 1 team was announced at the competition as the 3rd wild card bid for the D1 Summit, however they ended up declining it. It went to the next in line, NV Lady Venom, which is their Sm Sr Lvl 2 team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plot thickens because nwss coaches are posting on fb about going to summit. I don't understand where the extra one came from.
Nv got a phone call after the comp giving them one (per their fb page)

Plot thickens because nwss coaches are posting on fb about going to summit. I don't understand where the extra one came from.
Nv got a phone call after the comp giving them one (per their fb page)

Yes! I was about to post exactly this. I saw a weird comment on the NWS Facebook post, though...referencing "the way it was announced," but I obviously can't comment about that since I totally missed it.

I must have seen Lady Venom get awarded first place, not get awarded a Summit bid. [emoji23]

Back