All-Star Ua Buying Ice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 22, 2012
The rumor going around my gym is that ultimate is buying ice after this season bc the ice lady hasnt paid the icc owner and theyve had like 30 coaches in the passed year. does anyone know if this is true? the gym im at doesnt have a good coed level 5 team. i always wanted to be on inspire and its seems like theyre all on prodigy anyway now so that would be so cool!!!1

Dear admin-
Please remove this thread. This is not the place for people to post rumors. ICE has nothing to do with ICC and is not going out of business! Seems rumors are always starting from the same places. This is not the drama Fierce Board is looking for.... This is a serious claim and will result in action from our attorney. Thanks, Scott Louden ICE President

i am sorry my louden and ice. i did not mean to start any trouble it was something i heard and was just looking to be a part of a better program.

Hello to whomever is involved. This is Jimmys mother. I apologize for any trouble he may have caused, I assure you he meant no harm. He is my very out going, harmless, autistic child and has found all star-cheer as his outlet for the past 3 years. He begged me to allow him to get a fierceboard account and I finally caved. I should have researched it better as he has now been upstairs crying because he thinks the FBI is going to show up at our door. I do not know how to do so but if someone can please deactivate his account I would greatly appreciate it. Again, I am sorry.

Jgriff2355 Hello Jimmy and his mom. Jimmy did nothing wrong. I found absolutely nothing wrong with his post and therefore did not close the thread. He owes no one an apology and in fact is owed one.

ICEDAD, all Jimmy did was come on and seek clarification. You started the drama by your threatening post.

Jimmy's mom, please tell him to come back. And I apologize to you and him for the bullying he received on this board. Just because you are a new poster doesn't mean your here to start drama. We were all new once.

All the poster did was ask for clairification and easy yes or no would have worked not a "please close this thread it is to start drama". IL cheer is just a mess but that doesn't mean everytime something is questioned in the state means it is drama related.

Also if this is not a place to question rumors then where is the right place for that?

Dear admin-
Please remove this thread. This is not the place for people to post rumors. ICE has nothing to do with ICC and is not going out of business! Seems rumors are always starting from the same places. This is not the drama Fierce Board is looking for.... This is a serious claim and will result in action from our attorney. Thanks, Scott Louden ICE President
You have got to be kidding! While I appreciate your spunk and determination to protect your reputation..................really? I don't think your attorney would get too far. Good luck to you and your gym, but chill out.

Being the ICE president, maybe you should've just clarified and set the rumor straight, not attack a random post with legal action.

Back