All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has to be some mistakes in initial schedule because I see one gym has two teams listed in J3 and we have competed against their gym all season and they don't have two J3's. ;)

I didn't meant to quote you if I did. I have a friend who is not at CP's gym and is not on social media. Got a screen shot yesterday, Hey, what the heck is going on. Did they switch to large? Nope. Has to be an error. My CP is J3 anyway, but just thought I'd go ahead and put that out there since they just competed at NCA as small. . .

O ok sorry. you didn't quote me but I thought that you were replying to the small 4.2 division that I listed because there is an Infinity team on the list. Seems like there is a few mistakes on the schedule I have.

I didn't meant to quote you if I did. I have a friend who is not at CP's gym and is not on social media. Got a screen shot yesterday, Hey, what the heck is going on. Did they switch to large? Nope. Has to be an error. My CP is J3 anyway, but just thought I'd go ahead and put that out there since they just competed at NCA as small. . .
I didn't list the teams in the restricted 5 division. I listed the teams in small 4.2 division.
Can you list who is in the two Small Senior Restricted 5 divisions? thanks so much!!!

Can you list who is in the two Small Senior Restricted 5 divisions? thanks so much!!!

Small Restricted division 1
Planet Spirit Lady Thunder
Cheer Extreme - Salem Legacy
The Stingray All Stars Sugar
Step One All Stars Spectacular
FAME All Stars Blackout

Small Restricted division 2

Dynasty All Stars Royalty
River Cities Cheerleading Sizzle
Stars Athletics Galaxy
Twister All Stars Steel
Rock Solid Throwdown
Florida Team Cheer
Turners All-Stars Blue

Small Coed Restricted
Palm Beach Lightning Black Onyx
A-Towne Athletics Royal Flush
1st Class Athletics Diamonds
California All Stars
ACE Cheer Company - PEN Seminoles
Top Gun All Stars

If you wouldn't mind, could you list who's in small youth 3 and large junior 4? Thanks so much!

If you wouldn't mind, could you list who's in small youth 3 and large junior 4? Thanks so much!

Small Youth 3
Twister All Stars Silver
Step One All Stars Incredible
Turners All-Stars Fushia
River Cities Cheerleading Code 3
Heat Athletics Ignite
Midwest Xplosion Trinity
River City Allstars (FL)
PCT Cobras (Canada)

Large Junior 4
Cheer Extreme - Salem Legends
FAME All Stars Vixens
ACE Cheer Company - BHM Mohicans
The Stingray All Stars Platinum
Turners All-Stars

Small Youth 3
Twister All Stars Silver
Step One All Stars Incredible
Turners All-Stars Fushia
River Cities Cheerleading Code 3
Heat Athletics Ignite
Midwest Xplosion Trinity
River City Allstars (FL)
PCT Cobras (Canada)

Large Junior 4
Cheer Extreme - Salem Legends
FAME All Stars Vixens
ACE Cheer Company - BHM Mohicans
The Stingray All Stars Platinum
Turners All-Stars

Thank you so much!! CP has been dying to know who she's against.

Small Restricted division 1
Planet Spirit Lady Thunder
Cheer Extreme - Salem Legacy
The Stingray All Stars Sugar
Step One All Stars Spectacular
FAME All Stars Blackout

Small Restricted division 2

Dynasty All Stars Royalty
River Cities Cheerleading Sizzle
Stars Athletics Galaxy
Twister All Stars Steel
Rock Solid Throwdown
Florida Team Cheer
Turners All-Stars Blue

Small Coed Restricted
Palm Beach Lightning Black Onyx
A-Towne Athletics Royal Flush
1st Class Athletics Diamonds
California All Stars
ACE Cheer Company - PEN Seminoles
Top Gun All Stars
what teams are in senior coed small level 4!!! ive been dying to find out. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I don't mind giving you guys this info but I don't want your coaches to get mad either. Speaking as a coach i don't want my kids thinking about who they're against.

I don't mind giving you guys this info but I don't want your coaches to get mad either. Speaking as a coach i don't want my kids thinking about who they're against.

Most of us parents on here appreciate the information greatly and if you even think for a minute we don't know better than to cause a problem at the gym with getting a little info that the gym has not distributed yet, I promise most of us do. I don't ask questions at the gym, I ask here. I just like to know what is going on in cheer and have a general understanding. CP is still at the age where she doesn't really care about other teams they are competing against. I just told her after seeing schedule yesterday, Uh, don't expect practice to start slacking off, we have not been to UCA before, this is still real for this team this year. (They just competed last three weekends straight.) I certainly for one would never approach the coaches and say, Hey, I learned on the boards or give CP enough info to say, Hey, Coach, my mom said. . . :oops::oops::oops::oops:

I can't wait for this comp! Simply because there will not be any snow!

It is 80 and sunny today and after being everywhere we have been the last three weeks I am still a little confused when I walk outside. So nice leaving the gym last night not cold.

Back