All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ive decided that im either taking a personal health day from work on sunday or switching shifts with someone, cause i feel like this will be the one and only time i will ever be able to see some of my favorite teams compete. i havent attended a worlds competition since 2011. and im desperately always trying to find a way to go to one without success.
im also going to try and convince my lovely fiance to go with me, or heck im going regardless even if i have to go by myself at this point. :D

I am so excited!! I've wanted to go to UCA for years and now I finally am as a coach! The weather forecast really needs to change though. I need to be laying by the pool Monday and Friday :cool:

Can you throw in Medium All Girl 5 teams while you're at it please. Thank you.

Medium Senior (in order of performance)

Brandon
ECE
Stingrays
Top Gun
Step Ahead
Fame
Cheer Extreme

Medium Coed (in order of performance)

South Elite
ACE
Top Gun
Step One
Central Mississippi

so far I am not impressed with the weather I'm seeing for Orlando next weekend..... the 10 day forecast is calling for rain Thursday,Friday and Saturday....... not happy

Last edited:
We'll work on the weather for y'all, but you guys did not do a great job for us with your weather in Atlanta or Dallas for sure. It was 80 and sunny yesterday but today I just walked outside and it is currently 50 and cold. It is Florida, though. Give it a couple of hours and it should change again.

We'll work on the weather for y'all, but you guys did not do a great job for us with your weather in Atlanta or Dallas for sure. It was 80 and sunny yesterday but today I just walked outside and it is currently 50 and cold. It is Florida, though. Give it a couple of hours and it should change again.
Haha, it's funny how location changes perspective of cold. I heard it was supposed to be in the 50s here next week (DC) and I got excited because that means I can go for a run in a tshirt and shorts.

Every time I see a new post in this thread I get excited thinking the schedule must have been posted. Oh well, freezing & patiently waiting for the schedule UCA! Can't wait to feel the warmth in Florida next weekend!!

Poor kids that double-team on youth elite and crush. 15 mins between performance. Yikes

Can I ask a dumb question? Where is UCA held? (sorry if it's been stated in the thread already) :)

Back