All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do the EPs decide when to combine divisions? For J5 - They did not combine Small - 2 All-girl, 3 coed, but they did combine Large (2 coed, 2 all-girl).

This is all I found on the usasfrules:
"For Junior Co-Ed Level 5, if there is only ONE co-ed competing, then the all girl and one co-ed team must be combined into one Junior Level 5 division (i.e. Four Junior Level 5 teams and one Junior Co-Ed Level 5 team = 5 Junior Level 5 teams for competition). If the Junior teams were split into Small and Large, then the Co-Ed team must be placed with the teams closest to its size. "

My interpretation is that with one you combine but if two (or more) they are separate.

Or does the EP get to decide?

How do the EPs decide when to combine divisions? For J5 - They did not combine Small - 2 All-girl, 3 coed, but they did combine Large (2 coed, 2 all-girl).

This is all I found on the usasfrules:
"For Junior Co-Ed Level 5, if there is only ONE co-ed competing, then the all girl and one co-ed team must be combined into one Junior Level 5 division (i.e. Four Junior Level 5 teams and one Junior Co-Ed Level 5 team = 5 Junior Level 5 teams for competition). If the Junior teams were split into Small and Large, then the Co-Ed team must be placed with the teams closest to its size. "

My interpretation is that with one you combine but if two (or more) they are separate.

Or does the EP get to decide?
Idk if this is the reason and I could be wrong, but wasn't Stingray Green originally coed this year? Maybe they registered as coed so it was 3 and 1. Idk, just a thought.

I have a question. I know the score sheet is the same between the two events, but from experience, what types of routines usually do better comparatively between NCA and UCA? I know that in the past, I've seen teams do specific things with their teams that are different for each competition regarding what elements of each routine get the most focus. Make sense?

I have a question. I know the score sheet is the same between the two events, but from experience, what types of routines usually do better comparatively between NCA and UCA? I know that in the past, I've seen teams do specific things with their teams that are different for each competition regarding what elements of each routine get the most focus. Make sense?
Since we have been to both and all our teams that won NCA last year (except 1) got 2nd at UCA (or 3rd)
And all our teams that didn't win NCA won UCA. Lol

So with that being said every time we have a team done byJose from Top Gun it 90 percent of the time wins us NCA and there is much fun and flash bottled up into those performances!!

All our routines that were done by Tiy from World Cup all won UCA last year were very clean not 10 million things happening.

Lol we do well with both at both places and don't place low but there is a clear difference in what they seem to like.

But UCA seems to LOVE LOVE LOVE clean. They don't care about being flashy as much if your aren't super freaking clean. NCA loves the over the top performances. I swear at UCA last year we were like the only teams with HUGE hair. Everyone else went slicked back pony style for the clean look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno. From watching high school nationals, it seems like UCA has started to reward/value difficulty more but is only interested in difficult if it actually hits.

Does UCA have a priority seating/viewing for the family and fans of the team performing? Is it hard to get into a venue where the "popular" level 5 teams are performing? I'll be mad as a hornet if I miss my granddaughter!!!!!

Does UCA have a priority seating/viewing for the family and fans of the team performing? Is it hard to get into a venue where the "popular" level 5 teams are performing? I'll be mad as a hornet if I miss my granddaughter!!!!!

There is. The arena did get full when level 5 teams went on but nowhere near the craziness I heard there was at worlds. You should be ok.

Back