All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

its not really that busy... When you arrive at WWOS you go to the ticket booth and purchase a ticket for the competition.
Level 5 compete in the HP Fieldhouse. I have never had a problem getting a seat.
It is usually freezing in there... bring a sweatshirt.
how much are tickets to get in usually, i cant find that info anywhere on the uca site

25 a day. Back at 75 and sunny today

Eta: pretty sure you can even use your debit card but better have cash just in case. ;)

25 a day. Back at 75 and sunny today

Eta: pretty sure you can even use your debit card but better have cash just in case. ;)

I have always paid with debit/credit at WWOS. They usually check ID with it. :) There is usually always another event going on at the complex like baseball/softball or soccer. They usually make you show your ticket to go into the venue. The parking may look crowded for that reason, but they do a pretty good job and you should be fine to find a place to park - but may have to park a little farther. Inside should not be so crowded that you can't find a decent seat.

Did anyone make a worlds bid list yet for UCA? As in who has them who needs them who's looking to upgrade?

Hi everybody!

I've been on the boards for a while but this will be my first year taking teams to UCA! I'm a coach of all three of that teams we've chosen to take this year but i'd LOVE to meet some of you. We'll be at All-Star Sports and i'm split between WWOS & Indiana Jones. If you'd like to meet up or anything just send me a PM!

Looking forward to an AMAZING weekend :)

Hi everybody!

I've been on the boards for a while but this will be my first year taking teams to UCA! I'm a coach of all three of that teams we've chosen to take this year but i'd LOVE to meet some of you. We'll be at All-Star Sports and i'm split between WWOS & Indiana Jones. If you'd like to meet up or anything just send me a PM!

Looking forward to an AMAZING weekend :)
your schedule sounds like mine! we're staying at all star sports.
I coach a junior 3 & senior 3 team and we are in Indiana Jones day one & WWOS day 2.

Its finally the week of!! I am so excited to be finally going to UCA and as a coach!! I am also staying at All-star Sports and will mostly be at WWOS. I would love to meet some of you!! Especially because I have been on the boards before it was even called the fierceboard and still haven't had a chance to meet many of you! I hope everyone has smooth and safe travel to Orlando.

Oh yeah and the weather has changed! :D.. it looks like its going to be absolutely BEAUTIFUL :cool: You know where to ill be Friday and Monday haha

I've never been to a comp that wasn't in Germany so I'm really excited to see how it is in the US, even though I'm only an alternate :(
Will it be possible to watch a team that competes at 2pm at the hp field house when you have your check-in at 2.20pm in the jostens center or would that be too hectic?

I've never been to a comp that wasn't in Germany so I'm really excited to see how it is in the US, even though I'm only an alternate :(
Will it be possible to watch a team that competes at 2pm at the hp field house when you have your check-in at 2.20pm in the jostens center or would that be too hectic?
The buildings are right across from each other. You likely will be 15 minutes early to check in if you watch the team and if the comp is running on time!

Back