All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ive never attended uca as a spectator, but are you allowed to walk in and grab a seat at any time of the day. i dont have any real reason to wanting to be there at 8am but would like to try and see part of Small coed and then large/med coed and all girl which doesnt really start till 10 or 11am.

ive never attended uca as a spectator, but are you allowed to walk in and grab a seat at any time of the day. i dont have any real reason to wanting to be there at 8am but would like to try and see part of Small coed and then large/med coed and all girl which doesnt really start till 10 or 11am.
Yes - you can come and go all day with your entry ticket.

How do the EPs decide when to combine divisions? For J5 - They did not combine Small - 2 All-girl, 3 coed, but they did combine Large (2 coed, 2 all-girl).

This is all I found on the usasfrules:
"For Junior Co-Ed Level 5, if there is only ONE co-ed competing, then the all girl and one co-ed team must be combined into one Junior Level 5 division (i.e. Four Junior Level 5 teams and one Junior Co-Ed Level 5 team = 5 Junior Level 5 teams for competition). If the Junior teams were split into Small and Large, then the Co-Ed team must be placed with the teams closest to its size. "

My interpretation is that with one you combine but if two (or more) they are separate.

Or does the EP get to decide?

Just looked at the schedule and they have now split Large Jr 5 into 2 groups - Co-ed and all girl

The buildings are right across from each other. You likely will be 15 minutes early to check in if you watch the team and if the comp is running on time!

I think you accidently hit the gossip button on her post. ;)

Back