All-Star Uca All-stars Nationals 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's because its the end of the year, most major teams have bids by now, and the UCA style by nature isn't very exciting. The production value isn't as exciting as NCA or other competitions.

minicheermom said:
I think it's also hard with the competition being at Disney to stay in cheer mode. This is more fun than "cheer".

It's a vacation. It's loads of fun but it's not all about cheer. Plus the production value isn't as exciting.
That being said I still care about the teams there so good luck to all!

Saw on twitter than apparently kelsey is throw whip full double today as opposed to whip double yesterday!

It's a little strange how under whelming UCA Nationals seem to be this year...not a lot of tweeting, not a lot of board chatter. There is big tale talent there but not much to say????:confused:

I think a lot of it has to do with the nature of the venue. Aside from the fact that Cheersport and NCA have many more teams attending, they are competition weekends that are heavily focused on the competition only . UCA is a competition, but it is also a vacation for most families with the Disney theme parks included in the package. It's easier to skip out on the Georgia Aquarium to see, tweet about, update the fierceboard, record and immediately upload your favorite teams than it is to skip getting in line for Space Mountain in between your own performances. ;)

Latest posts

Back