High School Uca Bluegrass Regional

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
Anybody gonna be attending the UCA Bluegrass Regional next month? I know Paul Laurence Dunbar, Henry Clay, Pikeville, Graves County, Bowling Green, and Greenup County will all be there.

We were going to but are now going to the Mid-South regional instead. Good luck to everyone going, we may be there in future years!

whoever goes should take video :) or share your twitter with me and keep me updated! Everyone knows that UCA national champs always come from this regional.

If it weren't so late I would text the people I know that went. I will try to find out tomorrow.

On a side note North Laurel Middle didn't go and I heard their coach quit. Anyone know anything or just rumors?

If it weren't so late I would text the people I know that went. I will try to find out tomorrow.

On a side note North Laurel Middle didn't go and I heard their coach quit. Anyone know anything or just rumors?

omg nooo! please dont let be true. North Laurel Middle is one of my favorites. I hope the coach quit, it wont stop them from hopefully going to another quailfer and then nationals...

Oh I loved watching N Laurel, they were so inspirational for such a young squad. I hope they can find another way of getting to a qualifier and nationals.

I know at least one of the Dunbar squads placed first, just not sure if it was varsity or JV.

I heard that this year several if not a good majority of the middle schoolers from North Laurel last year were at the high school level now. If that is the case then watching the High School this year will be just like watching the middle school last year.

I was looking online yesterday to see who was all competing and I notice that Greenup County is small this year. Anybody know the reason for the switch? They always so good in large!

I was looking online yesterday to see who was all competing and I notice that Greenup County is small this year. Anybody know the reason for the switch? They always so good in large!
I heard they graduated 11 seniors last year. So small seems about right to me!!

Back