High School Uca Nationals 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 21, 2015
Use this thread to discuss regionals, teams to watch out for, and of course nationals when it rolls around. Videos can also be posted in here and in the video thread.

Good luck to everyone competing at regionals! (I'll edit this when nationals comes.)

Regional events for this
year: https://varsity.com/uploads/editor/...itions/UCA_NHSCC_CompListings_Online_2018.pdf

Performance orders/regional results (orders and results are usually posted a week before and after the event respectively.
Varsity Portal

Bluegrass and Northeast regional will also be streamed through varsity services and if it's like other events you'll be able to view the videos for free a week later.

Last edited:
Well we all know everyone will be in the Gameday Division! ;)
All jokes aside I appreciate the division a lot especially for girls who have great crowd leading abilities but may lack other skills (i.e tumbling, stunting).

Well we all know everyone will be in the Gameday Division! ;)
All jokes aside I appreciate the division a lot especially for girls who have great crowd leading abilities but may lack other skills (i.e tumbling, stunting).

I see gameday as a great introduction to teams who are new to competing. They can do that for a year or two then move on to the more competitive divisions.

Anyone see the Louisiana regional ? Curious on placements and bids earned ?
Also the northeast regional is huge as usual!
The new deductions are going to be interesting !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooooooow!
Looks like we have 12 medium and small was separated..
8 D1, my pic of the D2 is cut off...but I assume around 8-10 as well

Good luck !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was off. Hadn’t looked at it in a couple days. 18 in small DII

5 in small DI

9 in medium DI

9 in medium DII

Interesting:

12 in “large/super Gameday” and 7 in “small/medium Gameday” including some big names.

Back