High School Uca Camp Vs Nca Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 28, 2012
For as long as I could remember our school district has always gone to the UCA Great Wolf Lodge Camp. This year we will be attending an NCA camp at a hotel. We changed because of some issues that happened... but we are all going to miss UCA Camp. Basically, what are the differences between the two camps? I know the style is different from looking at the dances on YouTube lol.
Is one more fun than the other? How is the staff? Share your experience if you've ever been to an NCA Camp. Thanks in advance!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I only know NCA and USA camps... Never experienced a UCA camp. NCA has a "buddy" system where each staff is linked up to their own buddy squads. This was always fun because you really get to interact and experience the awesome personalities of the staff. By the end of camp, the buddy knows all the participants names,... it's really cool how personable they are. They become a part of your family (ours even wrote to us!). All-American process is a little different from what I understand. The staff looks for the best cheerleaders to get nominated in tumbling, jumps, stunts, dancing, and leadership (could be one category I'm forgetting?)...
I love the style of NCA, and have always had a positive experience at camp with them. Hope you have fun!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back