College Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just said to my sister that I was going to cry myself to sleep after a pint of Ben & Jerry's

Results

http://www.varsity.com/uploads/events/eventid_1434/files/Division_IA_Cheer20341839216.pdf

Took a bit to fix because UK had been preprinted in first place on the results stationary.

biggrin.png

on a side note.. does anyone else find it interesting that UK didn't wear their uniform for finals?

ETA: or bama?

ETA: or half the division?

The video you're seeing is NOT their Finals routine... that Video is from the prelims run through... All automatic Finalists get a "run through" on Saturday that is not judged... Same reason Alabama's video that is posted is in shorts an t-shirts also.

The video you're seeing is NOT their Finals routine... that Video is from the prelims run through... All automatic Finalists get a "run through" on Saturday that is not judged... Same reason Alabama's video that is posted is in shorts an t-shirts also.

ohhhh. VarsityTV listed it as "finals" so I was super confused. thanks for the clarification though!

on a side note.. does anyone else find it interesting that UK didn't wear their uniform for finals?

ETA: or bama?

ETA: or half the division?

Those videos are from yesterday's semi-finals. The teams that had an auto bid to finals were given mat time during the semis for practice. So they didn't wear uniforms. Also, you might notice that some of them didn't do full out routines, some just marked parts. If those were the finals UK would have won, because they hit yesterday and Bama ghost stunted one of their flyers.

Back