College Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow! that was CLOSE!!!

Alabama: 93.8
Kentucky: 93.6

162710_763125962702_41104718_40948969_1457047_n.jpg

UCA is ALL about hitting. A hit, more simple, routine will ALWAYS win over a more difficult routine with a bobble (even if it's just one).

Those score sheets are insane! Other than the big gap between 2nd and 3rd, everyone else is pretty closely grouped.
o.2 between UCF and LSU
0.1 between Kansas and WKU
0.3 between Hawaii and Memphis
0.2 between Ohio and Tennessee

This is probably the closest (at every level) Nationals ever.

That might've been my favorite routine Kentucky has ever done! I feel like they took it to a whole new level this year! It's pretty different from what they usually do, but they still kept it... "traditional"...if that makes sense. They did something different without completely changing their style. I'm incredibly proud of them. I too think they should've won. In MY opinion, they looked more outstanding and had more wow factor.
I completely agree. I thought they were going to bust out with a one-armed rewind in the elites like they had been doing for a few years now, but they didn't it and it looked really good!

Very surprising night it was last night between both allstar and college... very interesting!

I am super happy for Bama!! Its been a long time coming. But after watching the videos some clarification would help. Varsity didn't show the whole video so maybe theres something I'm missing other than the tumbling mistake, however I didn't see anything other than a bobble or two from Bama. BUT just wait till it airs on ESPN good ole Jeff Webb will definitely "call out" whatever UK did, you can guarantee that!! David cheered at both schools and I'm sure he is on top of the world, I send him and all the Bama team my best!!!

I do love watching UK so in no way am I saying anything negative towards either school, just sayin.

CSU should have won division II. They had a deduction for a tumbling bust (girl's st. full in the opening) AND for 4 UNASSISTED REWINDS.....they didn't even do rewinds! Their coaches challenged UCA on the deduction and UCA basically said sorry but there's nothing we can do now. W/o that deduction they would have won. Way to go UCA.

CSU should have won division II. They had a deduction for a tumbling bust (girl's st. full in the opening) AND for 4 UNASSISTED REWINDS.....they didn't even do rewinds! Their coaches challenged UCA on the deduction and UCA basically said sorry but there's nothing we can do now. W/o that deduction they would have won. Way to go UCA.

i dont understand the second complaint.

though watching i will say both teams were closely matched. that is not an easy division.

Did you see the score sheet yourself?

Back