High School Uca High School Nationals 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am flying out this afternoon. Would love to arrange to meet some fellow fierceboarders.......
and Good Luck to everyone at Nationals this weekend. Can't wait to get out of here and experience some good weather even if it is only for a few days :cheering:
I will
Be at sports football field around 10-12 for practice!! Hope to see u!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw my old high school's tweet that they are hanging up their competition shoes for this year [emoji17] really bummed out for them. Does anybody know what happened with Liberty High School Varsity? I believe they are large all girl D1.

Just saw my old high school's tweet that they are hanging up their competition shoes for this year [emoji17] really bummed out for them. Does anybody know what happened with Liberty High School Varsity? I believe they are large all girl D1.

Did they not make it through prelims? Or are they never competing again?

Did they not make it through prelims? Or are they never competing again?

They only do Missouri regionals and state, then UCA regionals and Nationals and did not make it through prelims. They have made it to semi finals the past three years and made finals the past two which is why it kinda sucks :(

I don't know! I am having the worst time getting info out of people I know who are down there! The only people I have heard from that competed this morning were Lions.

Back