High School Uca High School Nationals 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fun fact that I just learned not too long ago... Ayrica's dad should still be around. Apparently the 3 little girls in the show are grown up and cheering at Dunbar. I'll be listening for that ARF!!

I want time to slow down some! I'm seriously stressed at how much needs to be done before we leave!

Also heard a rumor today that they aren't letting people practice at the Allstar resort this year? Really hope that's not true, I've seen college teams on instagram on the field. It's one of our favorite parts, and the ONLY reason we stay in allstar sports. Had I known this, we definitely would have been at Carribean or somewhere else nicer!

I know one sister cheered on the team when they won in 2013.

Yes! Love it too! My team loves to see all the teams and meet cheerleaders from all over!
It can be intimidating but we preach to them to be prepared so they don't get too nervous! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I loved practicing @ allstar. It was awesome to see all the other teams and I think it gave us an extra boost to not just practice the routine but perform the routine because people were watching!

So not ready. Hyperventilating at the fact that we have a "snow" day tomorrow! I feel like we would be much more ready if it weren't for basketball season. We have 3 game nights this week. I HATE BASKETBALL!

Can I add that not one flake of snow has even fallen :banghead:

Last edited:
So not ready. Hyperventilating at the fact that we have a "snow" day tomorrow! I feel like we would be much more ready if it weren't for basketball season. We have 3 game nights this week. I HATE BASKETBALL!

We have a thin layer of ice and it is supposed to start snowing any minute. We are still on for school tomorrow--currently.

I hate basketball too especially those 3 game weeks!

We have a thin layer of ice and it is supposed to start snowing any minute. We are still on for school tomorrow--currently.

I hate basketball too especially those 3 game weeks!
Our area is so quick to jump because one time 15 years ago they didn't call it and everyone got stuck at school in a "blizzard." 9 out of 10 snow days are sunny and somewhat warm. They turn into vacation days without any snow, ice, or even rain to be seen. Just took my dog out. No rain, no snow, no ice... not even that cold compared to the last few days of pierce your skin 5 degrees. Doesn't the school board know we have nationals in a couple of weeks!?!

Our area is so quick to jump because one time 15 years ago they didn't call it and everyone got stuck at school in a "blizzard." 9 out of 10 snow days are sunny and somewhat warm. They turn into vacation days without any snow, ice, or even rain to be seen. Just took my dog out. No rain, no snow, no ice... not even that cold compared to the last few days of pierce your skin 5 degrees. Doesn't the school board know we have nationals in a couple of weeks!?!
School just got canceled. We have homecoming on Friday with a routine they have only practiced three times. Good thing it is easy.

We are expecting a blizzard this weekend in jersey! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
I just can't
Mother Nature needs to simmer down so we can be ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have tons of basketball next week. 2 girls games and two boys games! We also have a local comp Saturday. Lucky we do t have snow days here in Cali... But the kids need all the practice they can get.

Back