All-Star Uca Updates?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cea monarchs (small coed) received an at large bid (apparently they made a mistake earlier). It was just announced on twitter. Congrats!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

At small coed level 3 and large coed 3 awards. I suspect there will be an upset in small coed 3. A change in order from yesterday's standings. Let's see...it's started.

At small coed level 3 and large coed 3 awards. I suspect there will be an upset in small coed 3. A change in order from yesterday's standings. Let's see...it's started.

Clicking on the standings on the final results on Varsity and they have finals for Lrg. Sr. 3 Co-ed, but there are lvl. 4 standings....waiting to see who won this division.

Does anyone know if Varsity put out who recieved all summit bids on twitter or facebook yet?
Yup, Varsity is tweeting them as awards sessions go! They use the hashtag #TheSummit14. It would probably be easier to just search that hashtag instead of sifting through all of their other awards and performance tweets. They've only gone through a few levels at this point though.

Yup, Varsity is tweeting them as awards sessions go! They use the hashtag #TheSummit14. It would probably be easier to just search that hashtag instead of sifting through all of their other awards and performance tweets. They've only gone through a few levels at this point though.
okay thank you! ive been searching all evening!!!

Paid y2 stars

At large j2 stars..

4th one this season lol

At large y1 stars vipers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LADY PROS :jawdrop:

Their stunting is phenomenal!!!!

Does anyone else fast forward through the tumbling section when they watch routines? Sometimes I just get sick of seeing the same passes over and over and over again. I know that they are throwing high caliber passes but I just get bored watching them.

LADY PROS :jawdrop:

Their stunting is phenomenal!!!!

Does anyone else fast forward through the tumbling section when they watch routines? Sometimes I just get sick of seeing the same passes over and over and over again. I know that they are throwing high caliber passes but I just get bored watching them.

I get that. Sometimes I skip the dances. Unless there's something absolutely incredible and unique about it it's a lot of the same stuff. The stunting is the best part.

I get that. Sometimes I skip the dances. Unless there's something absolutely incredible and unique about it it's a lot of the same stuff. The stunting is the best part.

#confession

The dance is when I usually stop watching a routine. Although I will watch GA medium Coed's every time.

I'm disappointed UCA hasn't even put up level 5 videos with the 30 seconds cut out... dying for some videos even if they are annoyingly cut short
When there is a Live Stream on Varsity.com the routine videos from that Venue/Stream go up approximately 48 hours following the competition. In the case of most championships like this weekend, that will be Tuesday afternoon

Back