All-Star Uca Videos 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

S
Seriously I wish people would act like this is another nca and post videos every 5 mins but now were lucky if we get something every hour hah
Speaking for myself here; after back to back weekends of Cheersport & NCA I am ________ from updating everyone every 5 seconds.. I can't find the right word, not 'over it'... just don't feel like doing that again..at least until worlds.. it's a lot more work then you think.. UCA is going to be the competition to just sit back and enjoy watching.. :enjoyshow: not remember everything about everybody's routine and then trying to post it before the next team comes and then repeat x 100000000.....
ITS SPRING BREAKKK!!! Time to relax!

Speaking for myself here; after back to back weekends of Cheersport & NCA I am ________ from updating everyone every 5 seconds.. I can't find the right word, not 'over it'... just don't feel like doing that again..at least until worlds.. it's a lot more work then you think.. UCA is going to be the competition to just sit back and enjoy watching.. :enjoyshow: not remember everything about everybody's routine and then trying to post it before the next team comes and then repeat x 100000000.....
ITS SPRING BREAKKK!!! Time to relax!
I get what your saying but what does being at the comp and seeing everything have to do with spring break plus not everyone is on spring break hah it takes 2 sec to say oh this team fell this team hit I doubt people wanna book lol

I get what your saying but what does being at the comp and seeing everything have to do with spring break plus not everyone is on spring break hah it takes 2 sec to say oh this team fell this team hit I doubt people wanna book lol
yes it takes 2 secs.. but 2 secs X multiple teams = hours.

and it is my spring break so i am relaxing.. as i said.. "speaking for myself here.. "

Thanks.

Marc0pol0 not try start drama, but you're acting like it's these people's jobs to give updates. If they give them, consider it a bonus/luxury, if not, that's their business.
tru i guess if u want something you just try to find it your own self right witch i did thats why i got over it to be honest

Hello, my original post wasnt meant to assume people are going to take time out of their days and upload videos all day or send updates.. I just wanted to make the thread for those that have videos in general :)

Back